Essay: Describe an unexpected resort trip that you've ever gone (about 300 words)

TRANCAMNGHIA 1 / -  

vacation in DALAT

It was summertime in 2017. My company gave us a vacation in DALAT within three nights. My colleagues and I stayed at a resort near the forest. It was a vacation that I will probably never forget in my life with a series of unexpected problems happening at the lodging.

The beginning of the events was at the restaurant. Everything was good until the evening when we had dinner at the located restaurant. While dinner, I found a worm in the salad dish, and I asked to see the authorized person. Five minutes later, a supervisor appeared and told me that their employee tried to wash the vegetable carefully and was sorry about that. A short while, he asked me to pass away that dish if necessary. I decided to give up the meal right away and came to my room. I didn't think that it was my most nightmare experience.

The second issue I encountered that related to the security of the resort. At 10 pm, we'd heard a knocking door outside, then I left my bed to open the door, and I didn't see anyone there. I required the receptionist to check if someone had just come to my room. In a short moment, the staff informed me that she found nothing on the camera. My roommate - Helen, and I were worried, and as a result, we couldn't sleep until 3 am because the knocking door sound appeared three times a night.

On the last day, Helen and I decided to go to the heated swimming pool to rescue our moods. Unfortunately, when we'd just got out of the elevator, the "swimming pool is under maintenance" board stuck in our eyes. So hard to explain our feelings at that time.

In general, that was an awful trip in my life. I asked my manager to give me three days at home to retrieve my health before coming back to work. I wish these unforgettable experiences were just a dream. Hoping no one has got these disappointing experiences like me.
The opening paragraph should contain a descriptive example of the resort. An effective creative writing essay relies on an effective setting description to set the mood of the presentation. This essay needs to be more descriptive at the start. Breaks in the description are also needed because it tends to become monotonous. Use of dialogue exchanges would have helped it become more engaging in a different descriptive sort of way.

The writer needs to learn when to use prepositions and conjunctions to make the sentence meaning and /or reference clearer. Lessons in phrase verb usage are also necessary . Pass away is a phrase verb that politely refers to the death of someone. So vocabulary in relation to word meaning is also a problem for the writer.

The essay shows the effort the writer put into writing it. However, the lack of English fluency did not allow the essay to back its full potential.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay: Describe an unexpected resort trip that you've ever gone (about 300 words)