Writing IELTS 1, describing bar chart of domestic products growth in different type of countries

ramzi06 9 / 17 4  
The graph below shows the average growth in domestic products in wealthy countries, countries that have adopted a global approach to business and countries that have not

The bar chart illustatres the changes of percentage of domestic products in three different categorized countries throughout four decades. In the first glance, globalisers are the countries where show an increasing trend in a row since 1960s to 1990s while wealthy countries experience the reverse trend. A high gross income was clearly seen in both globalisers and wealthy countries.

At initial period (1960s), wealthy nations acquired the highest percentage of annual Gross Domestic Products (GDP) at over 4.5% compared to others, globalisers and non-globalisers were approximately 1.4% and 2.2% respectively. It then contrasted to the end of period (1990s) which the figure exhibited the domination of gross income of developing nations adopting a global method to business at nearly 5 per cent.

Looking at the details of each trends, 1960s-1990s witnessed a gradual decline of rich countries, meanwhile there was a moderate rising In globalisers countries. Interestingly, the proportion of GDP among three groups was more or less 3 per cent in 1970s.
Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
hi ramzy....

... increasing trend in a row since from 1960s to 1990s. (from... to...., if you want to describe about period)

A high gross income was clearly have seen in both ...

... at over 4.5% compared towith others,
globalisers and non-globalisers were are approximately 1.4% and 2.2% respectively

It then contrasted to the end of the period (1990s) which the figure exhibited the domination of gross income of developing nations ...

- please pay attention for preposition and conjunction.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing IELTS 1, describing bar chart of domestic products growth in different type of countries