Descriptive a holiday celebration

trangdai 1 / 1  

Tet in vietnam

Tet is the traditional holiday in Vietnam, people's Vietnam love it and my family is one of them. Tet also has another name "Lunar new year" that foreigners usually called. The meaning of Tet is the ending of the year and forward to the coming of the new year. The season of this one occurs around the beginning of February and the end of January. Vietnam's spring season is an occasion for people to gather their family, and express the good things in the new year.

Before Tet, most households usually divide work into each member to clean and decorate their house. At that time, people will buy new closes for relationships and display their flowers on the small veranda. During that time, the picture of Vietnam streets is totally of colorful tet flowers. In addition, there is a wide range of other activities on tet occasion such as making Chung cake, seeing the pyrotechnic and going to pray for peace. These are the fascinating preparation activities before Tet.

Turning to the other important period is during Tet. This, people can go to a restaurant or their house to have a feast. In Vietnam, there has a tradition in Tet that people usually go to the relationship house to bring luckily to each other.

In conclusion, Tet is a significant memory that makes me feel blissful. I hope everyone will have a chance to link to each member of their family on the tet celebration.
Okay, the essay is a solid mess when considering the English sentence structures that were used to write it. The obvious problem with the writing is that you are not very familiar with how to write simple English sentences. What form it should take, how the time references are used, and what words correctly describe what you want to say. The grammar issues are typical of an early ESL beginner and should be improved by strengthening both your vocabulary and simple sentence presentations. You need to complete more word and sentence usage exercises so that you can develop your early English usage skills.

I can see that you have a clear idea of what you want to discuss in the essay. I can understand what you are trying to say and can even guess what the correct word replacements for you incorrect word usage should be. So those are the good points of this presentation. However, these excuses cannot be accepted by an examiner when you are taking an English test, or by a teacher in an English language class. This presentation would fail to get a passing score in both scenarios.
OP trangdai 1 / 1  
I hope everyone will have a chance to gather with each member of their family to strengthen their family's bond on the tet celebration.

Home / Writing Feedback / Descriptive a holiday celebration