The machine for generating electricity consist of two main parts : steel tower and a computer room

dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Topic :
The diagrams below show the design for a wind turbine and its location. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevants.

The diagrams show a machine for generating electricity from wind and where it can be placed. The machine consist of two main parts : steel tower and a computer room. In general, the machine appears to be the easiest way to renewable energy which do not harm the appearance of the place.

The process starts when the wind passes the steel tower and then move the turbine which made of fibre-glass or timber. As the blades move, the wind sensor will detect speed and direction of the blades. The next step, the operator can get information about it from computer room where placed near the location. From there, the electricity can be measured.

The location where the wind placed has many criteria. Firstly, if the turbine placed in a high area, it can produces higher electricity, because it get the best level of wind strengths. As concequences, the landscapes will spoiled by the tower. Alternatively, the tower can be placed in the lower area but the quality of the wind is not as good as when it placed in a hill.

• wind turbine and its location
ilankelo21 36 / 41 22  
HI, Atika it is some corrections I made with the purpose of your writing skill improvement.

The diagrams show a machine for generating electricity from BY HARNESSING wind POWER TO GENERATE ELECTRICITY and THE SUITABLE LOCATION WHERE SUCH TOOLS where it can be placed. IT IS NOTICEABLE THAT The machine consist of (...) and a computer room WHILE THE AMOUNT OF ELECTRICITY PRODUCED IS HIGHLY RELIANT ON THE HEIGHT OF LAND CHOSEN In general, the machine appears to ...

... information about it from THE computer WHICH IS INSTALLED NEARBY room where placed near the location.

Firstly, if the turbine IS placed PUT in a high area, it can produces higher electricity, (NO COMMA IF YOU PUT SUBORDINATING CONJUNCTION BETWEEN TWO CLAUSES)because it get the best ...

As conc Sequences,
Ilmi_03 47 / 69 11  
Atikah, it is a nice thread.
I can easily follow the process of this machine.
However, there are some corrections for you :)

The diagrams show how a machine forgeneratingharness electricity from wind and ...
The machine consists[subject verb agreement] of two main parts ...

... to be the easiest way to produce renewable energy which do ...
[The diagram do not show that it is the easiest way. Do you mean that "The machine can produce renewable energy in the simple way"?]

... tower and then moves the turbine which is made of firbe-glass or timber.

As the blades move, the wind sensor will detect speed ...

... about it from computer room wherewhich is placed near to the location. use the relative pronoun appropriately

From thereEventually , the electricity can be measured.

Home / Writing Feedback / The machine for generating electricity consist of two main parts : steel tower and a computer room