Task 1.The diagram shows how raw materials are used to make plastic products. Summarise the diagram.

Minh Ngoc 1 / 1  

The process of plastic production is illustrated in the given diagram.

The plastic production process is started when the raw materials are loaded from the oil refinery to the plant. Afterwards, the materials will be stored into a large container before being mechanically sent to a high pressure, long molecules of plastic are finally formed. The next step is that the plastic granules will be funneled to an injection moulder which is used to melt the plastic and force it into required moulds.

The hardened products will be carefully observed and inspected by the quality experts after the products are released from the moulder. Before being packaged in the a storehouse, if the products pass the inspection, they will be placed orderly on the conveyor belt to the package stage while the defected ones or wasted materials will be discarded. The complete stage is described when finished products can be packed into boxes and stored in the storehouse, ending the process of plastic production.

In conclusion, the plastic production process is relatively complicated with the aid of machinery, illustrating the major stages in plastic production.
Minh, where is the diagram and instructions for this task? It will be difficult for me to offer you the correct reviews and revisions, or point for improvement if I do not know what your instructions are and what the diagram looked like for this task. I suggest that you upload both to this thread as soon as you can so that I can get a better idea as to how I can help you improve your writing skills. Good work though on writing more than 150 words. However, your conclusion is too short and does not meet the minimum 3 sentence requirement meant to help you properly close the essay. You will lose points for that in the actual test. In the meantime, I will wait for the diagram so that I can better review the content of the first two paragraphs for you. Please post the instructions and the diagram as soon as a you can. Thank you.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Minh, welcome to Essay Forum which is one of the best sites for improving your ability. I know this is a first time you join here. When you upload your writing, please you attach your picture as well because it can help readers to understand yours. I have searched your diagram, but I have not found so that I cannot give feedback more.

Firstly, you need improvement for your systematical writing. In the first paragraph, it is supposed to contain a paraphrase of question and overview. As we have seen, you directly explained detailed information. Indeed, you have the overview, but you place it in the last paragraph. It doesn't matter, but you have to remember that the good paragraph has at least 3 sentences. Besides that, you are expected to fight the time because you only have time for 20 minutes for finishing this. To play safely. you should locate the overview in the first paragraph.

Following that, you need making improvement in your flow. Harnessing proper linking words is the good way to make your flow smoother. I really believe you can master this section on condition that you wanna practice more and more

Happy writing
GOOD LUCK

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1.The diagram shows how raw materials are used to make plastic products. Summarise the diagram.