The diagrams present a wind turbine section model and the best position to get maximal electricity.

jomul01 14 / 14 1  
Your feedback is very welcome ! thank you

The diagram shows the design for a wind turbine and its location.

The diagram presents a wind turbine section model and its preferred stance position. The main fact that stand out is that although wind turbine has the same specifications, it can be seen that location in which it is constructed accounts for resulting electricity output.

A standard wind turbine is made up of following components, first, blades are made of fiberglass or wood. Wind speed and direction towards the turbine are recorded by wind sensor. Afterwards, wind energy is transformed into electricity by generator. Once the blade is rotated, computer collects direction and angle information. Regarding to construction position, there are two possible locations for the wind turbine tower. Rather than to place the turbine at low level of elevation where the wind is not spoiled by land surface, it is better to optimize the output electricity by constructing the wind turbine at a higher place where the wind comes with maximum strengths.

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
hi....

The diagramS presents a wind turbine section model and its preferred stance position. the best position to get maximal electricity.

Overall, it can be seen that ...

i suggest, mention your overall in the first paragraph,

A standard wind turbine is made up (...) blades areconsist of.......

i think your word very risky, 152 words. SO it is better when you add until 165 words.

i hope, it helps you
Thank you
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Sony.
These are my thoughts to finalize yours

... turbine section model and its preferred stance position WHERE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE PLACED. The main fact that standING out is that although wind turbine ...(Actually, you have written overview well. However, you will boost your score if you mentioned the number of elements in the wind turbine. I am going to offer the alternative introduction)

THE PICTURES REVEAL HOW A WIND TURBINE WORKS WITH INCLUDING ITS COMPONENTS AND POSITIONS OF THE TURBINE TO GENERATE ELECTRICITY MAXIMALLY. OVERALL, IT CAN BE SEEN OBVIOUSLY THAT THE FIGURE CONSISTS OF FIVE BASIC MATERIALS. IN ANY CASE, WHILE THE DEVICE IS LOCATED ON LAND HIGHER, THE WIND IS GOING TO BLOW IT WITH MORE STRENGTHS.

... made up of following FIVE ESSENTIAL components, . first, blades ...
... transformed into electricity by A generator. Once the blade is rotated AND collects direction and angle information. Regarding to construction position, there are two ...
... place the turbine at A low level of elevation

Keep Spirit
GOOD LUCK
Hi Sony, below are additional help for your analysis.

- and its preferred stance position.
- The main fact that stand out is that, ( don't forget your punctuations marks )
- it can be seen thatthe location
- in which it is constructed accounts for resultingthe results of the electricity output.

- is made up of the following components,
- by a wind sensor.
- AfterwardsThen , wind energy
- into electricity by a generator.
- Once the blade is rotated,a computer
- collects the direction and angle information.
- RegardingWith regards to the construction position,
- output of electricity by constructing
- with maximum strengths .

There you have it Sony, I hope the above remarks and corrections help you in your revision. Let us know should you need further assistance.

Home / Writing Feedback / The diagrams present a wind turbine section model and the best position to get maximal electricity.