The position of a wind turbine is determining the amount of electricity produced.

alfinkurnia 33 / 47  
The pictures show a wind turbine and it is optimal location to generate electricity from wind. The most significant facts to emerge from the diagram are that there has same parts when built in sea or land.

As can be clearly seen, a wind turbine consist of high steel tower where all another parts are installed on it. Another parts are blades which made by fibre glass, and even wood. After that, wind sensor which measure speed and direction from wind. Then, generate which has output until 1,5 megawatts. All of information from wind sensor are send to computer where it will arrange or adjust blades according data from wind sensor.

Furthermore, position of turbine is determine amount of electricity produced. Hence, wind on and is more strenght than on sea. Domestic turbine on sea also has only 100 kilowatts where a wind turbine on sea spoil landscape. So from picture we know the optimum location is on the land.
alovemarvel 2 / 2  
The pictures show a wind turbine and it is optimal location to generate electricity from wind

"and it is" correct to "and it's"

Another parts are blades which made by fibre glass,

correct "another parts are" to "another part is the blades..."

Place your second paragraph first since it introduces the reader what a wind turbine is and how it works. Then explain why the optimal position for the turbine is on land.
yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
Hello Alfin, let me give my correction for you

it isthe optimal location (...) from wind resource

... the diagram are that there it has same parts when built in the sea or land.

a wind turbine consistconsists of high steel tower (a wind turbine is singlar subject)

where all anotherother parts are installed on it (all indicate the plural, so you must use "other")

Anotherother parts are blades which made by fibre fiber glass, and even wood

adjust blades in according to data from wind sensor (after "according" need the preposition)

Furthermore, position of turbine is to determine the amount of electricity produced.

the Domestic turbine on sea

So from the picture we know

thank you
mardian24 46 / 75  
Hi alfin, let me give you some comments

1. Please include the picture to help readers understand about your essay and able to give appropriate suggestions

2. .. that there hasthey havethe same parts ...

3. where all anotherother parts are ...
another is followed by singular verb, so you are able to change into other or the other

4. AnotherThe other parts are blades
It is same mistake as the previous number

Thank You
Keep Writing

Home / Writing Feedback / The position of a wind turbine is determining the amount of electricity produced.