IELTS WRITING TASK 1 : The diagrams show the design for a wind turbine and its location.

rian31 14 / 22  
Hai friends
please help me to correct my essay to be powerful essay

The figures presents a wind turbine based on location. Although it is build up with some material and structure, it can be seen that different place where the two wind turbines are constructed determine the amount of energy resulted.

The process starts when wind blows to the blades which are made from fiberglass or wood. After that, the tower is made by steel to sustain blades. In addition, the direction and angle of blades are controlled using computer which is connected to wind sensor on generator. As a result, the wind turbine can generate 1.5 megawatts electricity.

Following this, turbine can be placed into two possible area. First spot is in the shore, where the turbine can generate more electricity as wind blowing from sea is the fast speed. On the other hand, the turbine also can be constructed in the highly lying area such as in mountain. It will obtain maximum wind strengths while another has blades which cannot be spoiled. In conclusion, domestic turbine in a landscape only can produce 100 kilowatts, but the turbine in the mountain can generate much higher electricity.

azmi23 17 / 28 3  
hi! i hope it will be helpful

The figures presents a wind turbine ...
Although it is buildbuilt up with some materials and structure, ...

The process starts when wind blows to ...
i guess steel tower is not a process but a structure to sustain the blades and its components. so, maybe the alternative way to say is : "The process starts when wind blows to the blades which are made from fiberglass or wood that are sustained by steel tower will rotate and generate 1.5 megawatts electricity. In addition, the direction and angle of blades are controlled using computer which is connected to wind sensor on generator.

... more electricity as wind that blowing from sea is ...
... the turbine also can also be constructed in the highly ...
... turbine in a landscape only can only produce 100 kilowatts, ...

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS WRITING TASK 1 : The diagrams show the design for a wind turbine and its location.