(IELTS ESSAY) differences between e-learning and conventional learning.

ash5005 10 / 16  
Some people say that online learning is the most effective and convenient way to learn.Others say that online learning will never be as effective as learning at a real school,in person .discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Due to the advent of computers and the internet, the practice of online learning has emerged all around the world. Many people support this way of learning,however many people prefer conventional schooling methods .In this essay i am going to discuss both these views and will make an opinion in favor of traditional learning with the application of electronic help.

Online learning is associated with studying things by sitting at home with the help of computer devices and the internet.Many people have started adopting this method of learning from elementary schooling to higher studies.This electronic learning provides as much genuine information we needed within a fraction of second.More over it doesn't require going to an institution and paying lots of money for learning.However this mode of learning causes serious problems in learners in their psychological as well as social developments due to lack of communication and peer group interaction.For example ,if a person continuously sitting at home studying through online makes him socially incompetent and shows poor adjusting with the society as well as diminished social-moral values.

When it comes to traditional schooling method,All go to school or college regularly, interact with teachers and friends also participate in various arts and games make them more perfect in all aspects.Ones success in life is not only depend up on what ever knowledge he has but also the all overall developments such as inter-personal relationship, social values, morals,discipline. All these components can be acquired only by the influence of teachers and friends.

So, in my opinion, since both these mode of learning has its own benefits, it is better to adopt a new system of learning by mixing these two. For instance,by making class rooms available for electronic learning, students are able to get an over all development as well as higher success in their academics without any doubt.Thus we can generate a new generation of super-talented citizens in the long run.
RaviSouza 3 / 7 3  
Congratulations!
That's an awesome essay!

I guess you did it in a hurry, because there are several commas and dots with spaces before instead of after or with no space at all, but I guess they won't reduce your score because of that.
Taset 2 / 4 1  
Please get rid of anything to do with "I" or "my" in your essay :P

"In this essay i am going to discuss both these views and will make an opinion in favor of traditional learning with the application of electronic help."

This is unimportant because they already know, you're writing your essay. Instead, tell them the focus of the essay, without using "I"

"So, in my opinion, since both..."

Do not state that it is your opinion. They alread know that! After all, YOU'RE writing the essay. Its ALL your opinion :)

Instead, just say "Since both..."

Keep up the good work
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
hai...

84 2hrs i tried to put the commends but failed due to some net pblms..

:Good opening sentance..
Many people prefer...===>repetation many
:I am going to discuss===> i am not prefering this way (personal)
This electronic learning===>cut AS MUCH add THAT we
:more over, how ever===>no gap. Hop you noticed it earlier..
:good example (nowadays common)
:ones==>one's

I am addding one more point..

Most importantly on line learning demands, detrmination, dedication, and time management, which are usually difficult to manage.

overall a good attempt..
Keep it up

Be careful in fullstops, coma, and gap between words..
Try ro write against time..
Tessy
Online learning is associated with studying things by sitting at home with the help of computer devices and the internet.

Online learning is associated with all electronic medias and devices and has no geographical or time barriers. Therefore it enables a person to learn from his own home and at any time of the day in contrast of rigid class room structure in schools.

Many people have started adopting this method of learning from elementary schooling to higher studies.

Many people are now using this method of e-learning from elementary to tertiary level in replacement of traditional school education system .

Home / Writing Feedback / (IELTS ESSAY) differences between e-learning and conventional learning.