Differences in rates of various evening courses at an adult education center

fauziyahtami 22 / 38 6  
Task 1- The number of women and men attending various evening courses

The bar chart provides the differences in rates of various evening course at an adult education center are attended by women and men in the year 2009 and the pie chart indicates the percentage of age group. Overall, Women tended to enroll language course while men tended to choose painting class. At first glance, it can be seen that most of course participant are in the 50+ age group.

In this case, woman who attended language class represented 40 percent in total followed by painting class. In the opposite, men made up the largest number in the painting class at around a quarter followed by language class at a fifth. Women who enroll sculpture accounted for the smallest number at around below one in twenty while men have the same number of drama and sculpture course at 10 percent.

Turning the pie chart, most of the participant of evening course was filled by the 50+ age group at 42 percent. However, the gap between 40-49 age group and 30-39 age group widened significantly with 26 percent of 40-49 age group compared to 16 percent for 30-39 age group. Participant in the under 20 age group was doubled narrow compared by 20-29 age group at 5 percent.

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
attended by women and men

ATTENDED BY FEMALE AND MALE MEMBERS .... .

men tended to choose painting class

MEN PREFER JOINING THE PAINTING CLASS TO OTHER ACTIVITIES(Avoid repetition)

At first glance, it can be seen that most of course participant are in the 50+ age group

APART FROM THAT, A CLOSER LOOK REVEALS THAT THE COURSE WAS DOMINATED BY THE PARTICIPANTS OF THE AGE GROUP OF 50 OR MORE THAN.

In this case, woman who attended language class represented 40 percent in total followed by painting class. In the opposite, men made up the largest number in the painting class at around a quarter followed by language class at a fifth

TURNING TO THE BAR CHART, THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF WOMEN GROUP PRIORITIZED TO INCLUDE THE LANGUAGE PROGRAM, REPRESENTING AT 40 MEMBERS. MEANWHILE, A HALF AS MUCH WAS THE NUMBER OF MALE PARTICIPANTS IN THE SAME CLASS. THAT COMPARISON BASED ON THE PROPORTION ALSO HAPPENED IN THE DRAMA ACTIVITY, BUT THE LEVELS OF BOTH THE FORMER AND LATTER WERE A HALF OF THE LANGUAGE'S RATE. THE PAINTING CLASS WAS THE MOST FAVOURITE AMONGST MEN, STATING AT APPROXIMATELY 25 PEOPLE, BUT THE NUMBER OF FEMALE PARTICIPANTS WAS HIGHER BY 5 ADULTS. FINALLY, THE MEN SUCCESSFULLY SURPASSED DOMINATION OF THE FEMALE PARTICIPANTS IN THE COURSE FOR THE CLASS OF SCULPTURE MARKED AT 10 MEMBERS BECAUSE THE FIGURE OF WOMEN ONLY REACHED 50% AS MUCH.

(That above is the paragraph which clearly shows the comparisons of figures. Keep in your mind that your job in writing task 1 is to compare the figures. Actually, you have made the comparisons. However, you are supposed to harness various comparison words.)

Overall, it is a GOOD JOB.
keep spirit
GOOD LUCK
Hi Fauziyah, below are my thoughts on your analysis and I hope it helps with your revision.

- in rates of various evening courses at an
- adult education center arethat were
- percentage of the age group.
- Overall, Women tendedwomen tend to enroll
- in language courses while men
- tended to choose painting classes .
- At firsta glance,
- it can be seen that most of coursenumber of participants are in the 50+ age group.

- In this case, woman who attended language class
- In the oppositeOn the other hand ,

- Turning to the pie chart,
- most of the participants of the evening courses was filled

- Participantsin the under the 20 age group washas doubled narrow compared byto 20-29 age group at 5 percent.

There you have it Fauziyah, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision and for future writing reference, mind the accuracy of your information, make sure that you observe this through and through.

Home / Writing Feedback / Differences in rates of various evening courses at an adult education center