Task 1- The proportion of women and men attending various evening courses

Ardian354 1 / -  
The bar chart give information about amount of man and woman be present several evening course at an main of adulth school im year 2009 and the pie chart illustrated about the ages of these class.

On the whole total woman following language course enthuse compared for the sculpture sessions. On the group age over 50 the course were more attractive.
In 2009 if we counted total attended at drama class for woman people less than 20 .for men double the number of drama class ( at 10 ). If we make comparable between drama and painting most people prefer at the painting class. In which language course rank more.

With the pie chart the percentage of men and woman attending various evening course for the adult education in 50 or over more participants stack up age 40.for young people be participant only 10 % and 11 %.on this part demand for following this activity decrease.
sasariri 17 / 25  
Hi Ardian354..
Let me give you some advice..

The bar chart give(s) information about amountnumber of man and woman (...) main of adulth school imin year 2009 and the pie chart illustratedillustrates about the ages of these class.

...
With the pie chartyou can change with : According to pie chart, ...

Good Job.
I hope it is helpful

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1- The proportion of women and men attending various evening courses