There are some different steps to treat the rainwater to produce the quality of water

nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
The diagram presents the process of rainwater is reused for household purposes. It is noticeable that there are some different steps to treat the rainwater to produce the quality of water in order to use it for several aims.

To begin, when rain falls, water is collected in dam, which is pumped to the water treatment plant for cleaning and filtering to supply drinking water. And then, the amount of water is distributed to the house for consumption. Next, wastewater which produced by domestic purposes is flowed into wastewater treatment plant. In this process, this is completely purified and recycled which can be utilized for re-consumption or directly thrown out to the river becoming cleaning water.

However, there is another technique to reuse the rainwater by saving them in the storage tank which the water comes from the rooftop. After the water is stored, the water can be used for watering the plant, and also for services. Following this, there is a pipe in the ground that connected to rivers, the functional of this establishment is similar with drainage, is known as stormwater treatment.

-rainwater isbeing reused for
- are some different steps
- to use it for several aimspurposes .

- collected in a dam,
- which is produced
- byfor domestic
- river becoming cleaning water.

- the rainwater by saving them in the
- storage tank.which the water comes from the rooftop. - the waterit can be used
- that is connected to the rivers,
- the functional of this establishment
- is similar withto a drainage,

Hi Nur, I have taken the liberty to modify your essay and I hope it helped.
What needs to be done is for you to be exposed to forming sentences and how words, linking verbs as well as the flow of the essay matters.

Home / Writing Feedback / There are some different steps to treat the rainwater to produce the quality of water