It is difficult for mothers and fathers to understand their children because of generation gap

dtthuydang259 1 / -  
[IELTS] parents are the best teacher. agree or disagree?

despite playing an important role in children's education, parents are believed that they are not the best teachers. Based on my experiences and observations, i totally agree with this idea.

Firstly, it is difficult for mothers and fathers to understand their children because of generation gap. While parents tand to maintain traditional things, the young is willing to reach out and support modern lifestyle. Hence, they force their sons and daughters to follow their rules or thought without creation. This is seen more clearly in Asian countries where still have multigenerational families. Children in these countries often are imposed onmany things which they are educated by their parents.

secondly, nowaday, in order to teach children, parents might face with their lack of time and their backwardness of knowledge. Someones are too busy to spend their time educating their sons and daughters. Others who have a limitted knowledge are impossible to nuture their children in social and academic cognizance. For example, my friend and her parents who usually work at atypcal times, may only meet together at the late night. Rarely is she recieved advices from her fathers and mothers about her troubles.

In conclusion, if children want to have comprehensive development, they should go to school and learn fromm everyone from them
Masroor 25 2 / 3 1  
The points that you made are very good but could have done better with the grammar and the spelling. Plus, a broader use of vocabulary is advised.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
212 words. This is not suitable to your essay development, as you are asking to write 250 words and more, when it comes to writing task 2.

You need a slight improvement on this presentation. Let me give a try for this question;

IELTS] parents are the best teacher. agree or disagree?

Children are strongly influenced by parents. For some people, they argue that parents teach their children in the best way. For some others, parents are not always the best teachers. In my view, although parents are not the best one in education, they affect children's later development and attitudes.

Home / Writing Feedback / It is difficult for mothers and fathers to understand their children because of generation gap