Direct Question Type : Responsibility of Children In the Past and Nowadays

Anhy chan 12 / 23 1  
Children in some part of the world have less responsibility compared to children in the past. Some people think this is as a positive change, however others think of it as a negative change.

Difference in requirements for children

In the past, children have several responsibilities to do, they do not only focus to study but also they must help their parents to earn money in order to fulfill their necessity. In contrast, children today do not have responsibility as much as they did in the past. In my point of view, this is a positive change as children will focuse to only study in their childhood.

Ideally, children have responsibility to build up their knowledge when they were children. This is because they have to looking for their own self, in particular their strength and and weakness. By reducing responsibility, it will provide a wide time for them for finding their own interest and talent to improve in the next time. I will be emphasize that study is not just about learn in cognitive way, but also in psycomotoric and afective aspect too.

Another reason regarding this, is relating the fact that reduction of children activity indicates that their parents have done their own responsibility for covering the necessary of their family in all aspect, either on financial, or social aspect. As such, It is true that this condition is a positive change for children.

Taking everything into consideration, less responsibility of children can make student focuse to their study because they did not have any distrubtion to ignore their lesson. This also appears the fact that parent has done their job in a proper way. Moreover, student just use this chance to benefit their self by ensuring that they are realy study in the whole of time provided.
syamsiahRahim 9 / 15 3  
@Anhy
I will give you some feedback

in particular their strength and and weakness
study is not just about learn in cognitive way, but also in psycomotoric and afective psychomotor and affective
.....children will focuse to only study in their childhood. ........ less responsibility of children can make student focuse (focus)

they did not have any distrubtion (distrubtion) to ignore their lesson
they are realy(really) study in the whole of time provided

pay attention with your spelling

a wide time ("wide" is not collocation with "time", you can use long time)

Home / Writing Feedback / Direct Question Type : Responsibility of Children In the Past and Nowadays