The distinction between social classes has been increased

itsniceto_meetu 1 / -  

In this day and age, distinction between social classes, especially the poorest and the richest has been increased. However, it is believed that narrowing the distance between them is the prerequisite for a happier and healthier society, which can be done by reducing the gap of their incomes. From my own observation, I personally concur with this statement.

To begin with, a inconsiderable gap of salary of people from different social classes can assist the poor approach better living conditions. This is because they can afford fundamental requirements of life such as food, clothes, education, to name but a few. That is not to mention their access to modern technology, which help their lives become more convenient and comfortable. As a result, a desirable living standards can offer people incentives to apply themselves more diligently to work, hence keeping the rate of crime, for example, burglary or theft, at bay.

Moreover, an insignificant difference between earnings of social classes might cement the community spirit. A sound explanation for this is that the impoverished tend to be less self-loathing and self-deprecating when comparing themselves to other people. Whereas, the opulent might become less arrogant as well. Thereby, people will desire a fair status in society, leading to the disruption of the invisible barriers between the poverty-stricken and the extravagant. Furthermore, they are more willing to connect and fulfill themselves with a sense of community.

To recapitulate, there is no doubt in the view that a minimum distance in salary will yield better outcomes for the society, including less rate of crime and strong bond of social relationship. That is the reason why I am an advocate for the idea contending that equal income is a basis approach for a happier society.
I personally concur with this statement.

Since this is an extent response essay, your response will be deemed incomplete by the examiner. You forgot to offer a measured response based upon 2 indicated reasons. So your preliminary TA score will be lower than expected. Do not use the incorrect response format. Always pattern your response after the writing instructions.

You will receive points for your discussion paragraphs. However, you cannot recieve points for the concluding paragraph since it does not properly recap the previous discussion topic and opinion presentation. You strayed from the expectations for the opinion format and never made it back. So your essay will receive a score, but it may not be a passing one since it is not based on the expected discussion format.

Home / Writing Feedback / The distinction between social classes has been increased