IELTS WT I : The donation of UK citizens by the generasion gap for 1990 and 2010

vikedarliyasi 2 / 4  

The donations by UK people

The chart gives information on the percentage of British people giving money to charity by age range for the years 1990 and 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

Answer :

The donation of UK citizens by the generasion gap for 1990 and 2010 is provided by the bar chart. Overall, it can be seen that the highest population who share their money for helping each other was people in the age of 30s years old above whereas the lowest was from the below.

In 1990, the data of british society who turn to 18 until 50 years old was the more who always share their wealthy to social than in 2010, around 17% and 7% for the age of 18-25, respectively. Moreover, for the age of 36 to 50 years old gave their money about 42% in 1990 and this reached a peak while only 34% in 2010.

Furthermore, in 2010, the elder around 51-65 above more did of charity than the young. It was the highest for that year about 39%, and this was larger 4% than the people who 36-50 and above of 65 years old. As a comparison, in 1990 the 50s and 60s people gave smaller than the 50s below. The number of people donated in this age was the same amount with the people of 36-50 in 2010, and lower around 3% for the age of about 65.

The writer did not proofread the presentation. A spelling error (generasion = generation) remained uncorrected and a proper nown was witten in lower rather than uppercase first letter (British), causing an LR and GRA deduction. The trending statement is incomplete as it refers to the highest age with specifity, but did not mention the age group in relation to the lowest reference. That statement fails to deliver a clear explanation.

and this reached a peak

Which was?The sentence is improperly written as it lacks definite information.

The writer seems to be rushing through the presentation. The data is merely provided but not completely analyzed. This is highly evident towards the end ofthe discussion as it caused confusing data representations in the last paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS WT I : The donation of UK citizens by the generasion gap for 1990 and 2010