DREAM BRING ME TO ANOTHER WORLD

autumnwave 11 / 35  
please read it and help me improve idea, grammar or vocabularies. Thank in advance!

Toni Cade Banbara said that: "When you dream, you dialogue with aspect of yourself that normally are not with you in daytime and you discover that you know a great deal of than you thought you did". She was right to say that for many many situation in real life. But there are some strange matter in this life which science still isn't able to explain. Intuition is an example to prove that. For me, dream deprives from both myself and environment.

Dream helps me not only deprive series of suffering mental breakdowns but also contact with another aspect of life which I couldn't control it.

When I dream, I don't think I dream, but that is real, real life of me. Although I still remember what happens in my real life, but real life sometimes become incorrect in my dream. For example, my father died from 2006, but I always think he is alive in my dream. I deny myself with my conscious. I still remember my father went away from me for a long time, but in my dream, I feel as if he had been traveling someplace and after that he return with me.

After my father died, I hold his shirt for keepsake. Over two years, I dream of him. He smiled with me and ask me: "Where is my striped shirt?". Long time passed by from the day my father said goodbye with real life. I still remembered I put his shirt in my draw, but I was lazy to find it, I told to him: "You're not her (my house) for a long time therefore I hide it carefully". He brusted out laughing as if he just heard a funny story.

Sometimes, I saw him in my dream, I took me a meat-loaf, he saw me eating and asked me: "how delicious is it?". In my dream, my father never dead. He is happy to meet me. He acted as if he wanted me that he is always beside myself. When I bought new computer and connect with enternet, I also saw him started it and ask me how it use. He said that he made friend with computer when I went to work...

However, it is not whenever I missed him, I could see him. There were some months I couldn't see him in my dream. There were some times, he met quickly, he said he was busy going somewhere.

In short, my father is always a guest in my dream. No sooner he came than had he gone. After he had gone, I happen to suddenly remember why I forget to ask his phone or his place.

I think dream sometime brings me to place which I couldn't image. Life has many wonderful thing and dream also.
alina967 11 / 29  
matters returned
i nternet,
You have very good concept. From your Essay I can say that you love your father from deepth of heart.
OP autumnwave 11 / 35  
thank you for your idea!
She was right to say that, because it applies in many situations in real life. But there are some strange matters in this life which science still isn't able to explain.

Intuition is an example to prove that. For me, dream deprives from both myself and environment.---- I don't know what you mean by this? The dream does what? Separates you from the environment?

Dreaming helps me not only deprive series of suffering mental breakdowns but also contact with another aspect of life which I couldn't control it.----Oh, you are using "deprived" in the wrong way. Find the perfect word to use instead of deprive.

The way to use deprive is like this: "Don't deprive me of this opportunity!"

When I dream, I don't think I am dreaming, but instead that is real -- my real life.

You can use although or but, but not both:
Although I still remember what happens in my real life, but real life sometimes becomes incorrect in my dream.
or

Over two years, I dreamed of him. He smiled with me and ask me: "Where is my striped shirt?" A long time passed by from the day my father said goodbye in real life.

In my dreams, my father was never dead. He was happy to meet me. He acted as if he wanted me that he is always beside me.

enternet Internet

Life has many wonderful things and dreams also have wonderful things.

I think you should look for No Death, No Fear by Thich Nhat Hanh
It made me feel better!

Home / Writing Feedback / DREAM BRING ME TO ANOTHER WORLD