Dressing smartly. A nice appearance support people' to develop their career in the future.

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
Some companies argue that professional workers should dress smartly. However, others convince that those are not guarantee because quality of work most important than others. I personally believe that both of them have significant effect and support career development.

As employers in a company such as industry, banker, officer, public speaker, they must have a good appearance, because it helps to feel confidence. Being fashionable is a mark that someone has high professionalism. For instance banker dress is conservative clothes which describe about personal intelligent, generous, and professional. In other that, smartly fashion present about people's personality and confident. It means that have influenced working performance and socialism with other friends.

In addition, working performance is the most important too, because although someone have a good appearance, they must show quality of work. As an illustration, fashionable workers which is lazy and not responsible with their work, it will make them to be unbelievable people. Finally, nice looking and best performance will affect for career increase in the future. According to Gerald Corey from Michigan State University, He said that there is a significant relation among being fashionable, working performance, and their career in the future. People who have great stylist present nice personality, great work preparation, and good working performance. People who have a great stylist present a good work in organization.

In conclusion, being fashionable employer is a way to be a professional because nice appearance support people's to develop their career in the future.
sinahector 7 / 34  
hi
very good writing style
just some modifications
others convince that those are not guarantee=>others convince that this is not a guarantee
quality of work most important than others=>work quality is more important than other aspects
As employers in a company such as industry, banker... => employers in a company such as banker, officer and public speaker must have a good appearance

read more
Best wishes :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Dressing smartly. A nice appearance support people' to develop their career in the future.