Fashion is one of ways to assess a person's ability, including in a business world. Dressing smartly

anita11 28 / 20 2  
Q: Some organizations believe that their employees should dress smartly. Others value quality of work above appearance.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Fashion is one of the ways to assess a person's ability, including in a business world. In fact, numerous employees are encouraged by some occupations to wear the best clothes. Meanwhile, the others consider that work quality is more crucial than an appearance which is shown by it. I personally believe that the fashion does not guarantee the occupant's capability.

According to my opinion, the good style becomes something, regarded in several public jobs which require meeting with societies. It is because formal and polite situation is displayed by wearing 'blazer or coat'. To illustrate this, Public Relations (PR) have to meet the new client with better appearance. Afterwards, the PR can easily be believed to present their companies plan to cooperate in the business. Finally, the clients will accept the PR companies' plan to join together and the PR succeed doing their jobs. However, the good fashion can support their jobs, I believe that it does not occur in all sectors.

In some cases, this condition is not required towards several careers since many jobs merely need certain abilities of their employees. For instance, engineers in the industries who have to manage numerous machines are not valued by the companies based on their latest style. Consequently, it proves that their skills to operate these devices are more essential than the impressive style. I strongly believe, for several vocations fashion is not reckoned as the main reason to hire people.

To sum up, it is evident that fashion does not guarantee the employee's ability. I think, it is better for people to adapt their styles appropriate with the occupations which they have.
mita23 34 / 37 3  
Hy Anita. your writing is good and well-organized, yet I find some mistakes. let me give you some suggestions.

1. In factAs such, numerous employees are encouraged ...

2. ... more crucial than an appearance which is shown by it

3. According to my opinion, the good style becomes somethingobject(because something is not appropriate word to draw this), regarded in several public ...

4. It is because formal and polite situation isare displayed by wearing 'blazer or coat'.

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Fashion is one of ways to assess a person's ability, including in a business world. Dressing smartly