Due to the development of the internet our life has improved, but users may face some problems

Lilychau382 1 / -  

The Internet has as many disadvantages as it has advantages

Nowadays, due to the development of the internet. Our life has improved a lot. However, some people say that it has drawbacks. In my point of view, I agree with both sides, I will give my own opinion below.

Firstly, the internet is considered significant of the role life. It helps us work easier, especially for business. When they have to exchange work with partners in another place. They can send emails or use video conferencing. It is faster and more convenient. Secondly, we can find more documents or information about our work on the Internet. It has a huge of things that we can refer to. Finally, it also brings many benefits to studying. For example, because of the Covid -19, students could not go to school. Thus, they learn through the internet, which makes sure that they still study enough.

On the other hand, the internet has its drawbacks. Occasionally, users have to face some problems. For instance, private information will be stolen by some bad links. In addition, the children use the internet exceed that their parent can not control. They will ignore their studies, the result will be worse. Moreover, the internet can be addicted such as young people just want to surf newsfeed on Facebook or Instagram. They can use these social networks every day. It wastes a lot of time.

In conclusion, the internet has pros and cons. So, people should use it right ways, and identify the good things about the internet and avoid the bad ones.
The discussion instruction for this essay is: To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? The way the question is formed highlights the need for you to offered a measured response that will allow you to side with both presentations. Something along the lines of :

I agree with this statement up to the point where...

or

I partially disagree with this statement because...

Always present the reasons for your opinion as a part of your thesis statement to help with the C&C scoring consideration of your essay.

You cannot agree with both sides equally. That is prevented by the word "extent" in the discussion instruction. One side must have a stronger opinion coming from you than the other. It is that stronger opinion that you should be discussing in this essay due to the measured response that created the thesis statement. So your response is not in the proper response format and will receive a corresponding TA score. The conclusion itself, is also problematic because you wrote less than 40 words or 2 sentences, which would have properly summarized the discussion. As such, the presentation of that part is nothing more than an irrelevant run-on sentence.
baochau123 2 / 3  
@Lilychau382
hi there,
i think you should use :" children use internet excessively" and "people should use it in the right way"

Home / Writing Feedback / Due to the development of the internet our life has improved, but users may face some problems