Early technological developments helped people and changed their lives more than recent development

heyiin 1 / -  

agree or disagree with the statement

Technology has radically transformed almost every parts of human life.I disagree with the argument that early technological developments changed our lives more than latest developments since they both had equal impacts on humanity

Many early technologies helped people and changed the way we live.The invention of printing, for example, had a huge effect on the way we communicate knowledge and information. The printing process allowed books and newspapers to be produced quickly in large numbers, which meant that information became accessible to many people.The telephone was another instance that revolutionised communication, allowing people to speak from different locations

However, that does not necessarily mean that recent developments pale in comparison to early ones.As artificial intelligence ad advances, people are allowed to access to unlimited information at a touch of button.Moreover, AI accurately performs tasks such as recognition of images, speech and decision making. Another example must be robots as they become favorable in many fields.People will not have to risk their lives with dangerous jobs.In addition to such roles, the pressure will be lessen on medical staffs and healthcare systems as robots may be able to interact with and support patients when nurses or carers are limited in supply.Indeed, such developments are already underway

In conclusion, it seems to me that both early and recent developments equally affected on humanity beyond our expectations
I cannot say that this essay will get a passing score. You see, the minimum word requirement for the Task 2 essay is 250 words. There are percentage points deductions applied when you write less than that number of words. Since you wrote only 223 words, the essay will struggle to achieve a passing score. Add to this problem the fact that you did not appropriately accomplish the TA requirements, you should be able to understand why the essay is not really going to achieve a passing mark.

For starters, this is an extent essay. It is not a simple agree or disagree question you are responding to. In the response sentence, you have to make sure that you provide an extent response. The extent response should either indicate an emotional strength of your dis/agreement (I strongly...) or, a measured response based on reasoning topics (I dis/agree with this statement to the extent that ....)

When you disagree with the statement, you need to prove your point by showcasing 2 reasoning paragraphs that deal with 2 reasons for your opinion. Based on your personal understanding of the situation, you should provide an explanation that will help support your opinion. Do not compare the two points of view because this is not an A/D or P/N discussion essay. This is a straightforward single opinion explanation in support of your chosen opinion.

Build your opinion through explanations. Aim to write between 275-290 words. Use the conclusion to properly remind the people of the given topic, your opinions, and why you believe your opinion is correct.

Home / Writing Feedback / Early technological developments helped people and changed their lives more than recent development