Easy preparation of food leads to a better life; TOEFL

RaviSouza 3 / 7 3  
I would appreciate any tips you could give me.

Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

The Technology has developed a lot. With that development, food can be prepared more easily and it can taste a lot better than it used to. With that change, people's lives are a lot better for several reasons. Some good reasons are about having more time and being able to prepare better food without being a good cook.

Firstly, people normally have lots of things to do. Because of that, they don't have much time to spend in the kitchen. But being able to prepare a tasty food just putting it into the microwave or into the oven is awesome. For example, if an engineer needs to make a project, but he needs to deliver it tomorrow, he could save hours preparing a food with the microwave instead of cooking everything from scratch.

Secondly, when someone wants to prepare a good food alone for some reason, some time ago he/she would need to be a very good cook to prepare that food, but nowadays is very easy to prepare a healthy and tasty food. For example, if a guy wants to prepare a dinner to his girlfriend, he could just buy some food that comes with instructions. Normally you just need to put it into the oven and wait some time.

All in all, that ease to prepare food has improved people's lives. And that happened mainly because of the development of the technology. But people should be careful with what they eat, because some industrial foods are very bad for their health, so they should buy only food from well known brands.
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Hai...

i feel yor essay is an oven...:)

:Nowadays, food can be prepared more tasty and easily

:Tasty food within minutes just to put the mixed ingradients in a microwave oven is owesome.

:An Er, who wants to complete a project within one day, can save hours in cooking food by using microwave, instead of following traditional ways of prepration.

More ideas..

:Redy to cook, ready to eat , ready to serve foods are avaiable in the market

:electric and electronic equipments made cooking more easy: ex: mixer grinder

It is easy to prepar large quantity of food and keep
For busy employed couples can make food for one week and keep in the fridge, gives more convenience.

: preservatives also allow to keep food longer.

Tessy

Excuse spelling mistakes...
The Technology has developed a lot.

.... This is ok, but you better start the essay with a punch. Then your reader would be on all his ears to listen to you :D

The Technology has developed a lot. With that development, food can be prepared more easily and it can taste a lot better than it used to.

.... hey.... you can't say it tasted bad earlier without having eaten what your previous generations cooked :P
With the advancement of technology, food preparation has become a lot easier than what it used to be.

Home / Writing Feedback / Easy preparation of food leads to a better life; TOEFL