Economic demand is one of causes of the trend, when people have more than one job

Giansy11 18 / 32 5  
The world of work is changing rapidly. Working conditions today are not the same as before and people no longer rely on taking one job for life. Discuss the possible causes for these changes and give your suggestion on how people should prepare for work in the future?

It commonly occurs that people tend to take more than one job. Economic demand is one of causes of this trend and a viable solution to be taken is the policy to increase the rate of salary.

To begin, range of human needed is the most factor that influence people to earn money from more than one job. This present time, price from all subjects is increasing rapidly, and cause unbalance between salary and necessity. Human welfare cannot be met from taking only one job, this situation deliver worker to work hard and find another job to fulfill their demand. For instance, citizen of Bermuda, a country which the most expensive living cost have to get more than three jobs each person, caused by lower rate of salary and high price of goods.

Increasing payment of worker is worthy to tackle this problem. The highest cost of living cannot be matter as long as salary also increased. Government and industry should cooperate to take regional minimum wage depends on living cost of each area because reason of this phenomenon happened is coming from economy side. For example, the average income of people in United State of America is US$ 42.050 each year of person, this country care of citizen well being, not only employee, but also jobless is under supervised by government. Needless to say that higher income has strong influence to make worker enough with one job.

To sum up, basic needed as a reason people get work more than one can be solved by increasing salary of worker. In addition, having a set goal in their mind and getting training accordingly are two suggestion ways prepare for work in the time to come beside one above.
inav321 6 / 37  
This presenttime, price from all subjects is increasing ...
For instance, citizen of Bermuda, a country which the most expensive ... (Modifier error sounds as if citizen of bermuda is a country)
... matter as long as salary also increased. INCREASES??
n living cost of each area because reason of this (REDUNDANCY ERROR never use because with reason)

Home / Writing Feedback / Economic demand is one of causes of the trend, when people have more than one job