Many educationalists believe that foreign interchange assistance brings many benefits for students

prabash herath 1 / 1  

some educationalist think that international exchange visits will benefit teenagers at the school

Many educationalists believe that foreign interchange assistances will be more advantages to the young generation at the school. Education has no barrier when it exposes to the world it may be the reason for significant developments. .Especially development countries are investing money to research and invent new things to their society. This is not only their achievements also others because if other countries can arrange international exchanging visits with those who develop countries it may be helpful their teenagers furthermore they can absorb their practical and theoretical knowledge easily apart from that. If those visits can arrange with donations it will help who are developing and poor countries moreover. .For instance, most of Europe countries has given opportunities to teenagers from Asian counties for country visits.

Education and motivation seem like two parts but they are incorporating each other because if some child is poor in school motivation is the best solution for that. when arranging foreign visits to the poor child he will be motivated by seeing other children's educational background. Furthermore, If school authority can arrange for those who are poor children give a chance if they can pass the exam with good results to go abroad with the scholarship it will be more effective for teenagers. For instance, some Srilankan children those who pass the grade five exam, they have a chance to visit Japan. Culture varies from county to country. Exchanging international visits are incorporating with every society. It is an advantage to teenagers because in the primary they can observe and learn variations of each society, however, time to time one day they become an elder they have a clear picture about the societies.

In conclusion, international exchange visits more advantages to teenagers.it helps to gain knowledge, self-motivation and study about the cultures.
Priscillia 6 / 13  
Your essay has many errors. Try to be more careful!
- more advantages-> advantageous to the...
- Education has no barrier , when it ...
- development-> developed countries
- achievements but also others
- helpful to their teenagers
- ...
Besides, your essay lacks an introduction.
Hope my suggestions useful!
OP prabash herath 1 / 1  
@Priscillia
Thank you very much for your suggestions!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Many educationalists believe that foreign interchange assistance brings many benefits for students