The effect of refinements in travel times duration for different form of transportation in the city

Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
IELTS WRITING TASK 1 : Average journey time and cost in the city

The table gives information about the effect of refinement in travel times duration for different form of transportation in the city. The bar chart shows how much it costs per kilometre for every form of vehicle in town. The most significant fact emerge from the table and the graph are the fastest mode of transportation in metropolis before and after improvement is taxi but it becomes the most expensive coast of all kind conveyance.

Looking at the table, the best improvement of average journey time which is increased 5 minutes faster was Tram. Meanwhile Taxi became slower after conveyance network improvement by decreasing 3 minutes but this vehicle still the fastest vehicles to round the city at 12 minutes. The second fastest transportation after and before improvement was automobile at 15 minutes.

Taxi was the most expensive form of transportation amount €1.80 per kilometre. For comparison, amount €4.00 per kilometre people are should paid for the cheapest vehicle in the city.

ramzi06 9 / 17 4  
Greetings Mrs sofi,
It is my pleasure to share knowledge in this forum,

Taxi was the most expensive form of transportation amount ( amount is for uncountable) charged €1.80 per kilometre. For comparison, amount about €4.00 per kilometre people (this word is not necessary) are should be paid for the cheapest vehicle in the city.

Please pay more attention on the subject verb agreement and tenses, most of ielts test taker (include me) have lack of this.

That's all, thanks
CMIIW

Home / Writing Feedback / The effect of refinements in travel times duration for different form of transportation in the city