The effects of colour on people.

BAO CHAU 1 / 1  

colour does have an impactful effect on humans

When constructing and decorating buildings, architects usually design business premises or hospitals in consonance with some psychological theory related to colour. It is a common belief that colour can remarkably influence people's emotions and behaviours. However, there is no valid scientific evidence on how colours change workers' attitudes in workplaces. In my opinion, the quality of the work environment and excellent healthcare can make a significant change rather than colours themselves.

Generally, painting bright colours such as yellow or blue with fewer patterns help increase employees' creativity and cause fewer distractions. In reality, colour is not a fundamental factor that makes them dedicate their talents and skills to the business. Working with a caring, subtle boss and cooperative colleagues provide workers with more positive energy and motivation to keep working effectively. Besides, business partners often visit a particular company mainly for work contractions, so they do not need to look around and decide what colour makes them feel pleased. Moreover, other elements such as sounds, light, modern technological facilities also play a vital role in growing productivity. For instance, a worldwide renowned e-commerce website, Amazon, erect an Amazon sphere containing various plants that give staff a sense of nature and calm to come up with novel ideas.

In hospitals, patients go for examing their health, so they will not bother what colour the hospital wall is. Additionally, patients recover rapidly from operations because of high-quality healthcare equipment, exact treatment and encouragement from their families. Briefly saying, a good outcome after a process of treatments makes patients feel happy and optimistic to continue their lives. Similarly, medical staff do not give much attention to colours because they have numerous patients on the waiting list, so they have to work all day long, even late nights. Therefore, if they have just a little time to break, taking a nap in their own offices or going home is their usual option.

In conclusion, although colour does have an impactful effect on human's emotions or behaviours, its outcome does not make any remarkable change in places like offices or hospitals. Therefore, in order to boost productivity in office buildings, business owners should offer more rewards to employees. Regular care and family are two major factors that a patient really need.
Please be conscious of the writing time allotment when writing the essay. It is necessary fen you to use a timer at the start of your excercises to figure out exactly how many words you can with, review, and edit within 40 minutes. You should find that when real time sets in, you cannot write almost 400 words. The safety target for the word count is exactly 300 words.

It is a common belief ... there is no valid scientific evidence ...in workplaces.

When writing the response statement to the true or false question, refer to the given keyword for task compliance scoring. These quotes are the r sentences where you could have inserted the keyword response. Yes, your response implies the keyword. Using the actual keyword is a score boost though as it clearly responds to the question.

the quality of the work environment and excellent healthcare

There is no response given in compliance with the second discussion question which is: "How far do colours influence people's health and capacity for work?" Your given answer is not relevant to the question. It does not meet the prompt requirement in terms of direct question responses.

The provided discussion does not address the provided points regarding the effects of color. The writer took a different approach that resulted in a prompt alteration, leading to a failing task score.

Home / Writing Feedback / The effects of colour on people.