Psychologists have known for many years that colour can affect how people feel

sharfina 35 / 21 5  
Psychologists have known for many years that colour can affect how people feel. For this reason, attention should be given to colour schemes when decorating places such as offices and hospitals

How true is this statement? How far does colour influence people's health and capacity for work?

Colours have an enormous impact on human beings' lives. Today's issue, psychologists have found that colours in the room influence the feeling of workers and patients actively. While others believe that colours have a pivotal role to people's mindset,I would argue that other aspects should be taken into consideration.

Colour in workplace is less important. It does not completely influencing performance of worker. The way of people thinking seems coming from theirselves . For example, In London, a survey carried out by Daniel Orcle in 2014 found that people working in blue room and those in white room result in the same good productivity sincehe believes that it depends on their own intelligence. Despite this, the atmosphere of bright colour in workplace sometimes brings people coming up with idea of new innovation, whilst dark colour will emerge scary atmosphere.

Medical parties or patients believe that colours are less essential since their recovery does not depends on colour patterns of hospital. The Singapore newspaper related to medical topic reported in January 2015 that the improvement of patients' recovery relies on state-of-the-art amenities rather than its decorations. Besides, colours just become supporting aspect to make patients feeling more comfortable. Therefore, advanced treatment and qualified parties are more needed for patients.

To sum up, there is not direct link between colour and mood states of people. As far as I am concerned, Intelligence affects productivity of workers, while sophisticated technology and well-knowledge parties in hospital are the main factors influencing people's recovery. It is imperative that the pattern of colours should be set properly to create pleasant zone.
ilankelo21 36 / 41 22  
HI Fina..Event though you already present a scientific proof, I think you lack explanation in the second paragraph. It is better you more elaborate why you say that colour does not affect human feeling? what factor influences and it then is supported by your empirical proof.

It does not completely influencE performance of worker.

... reported in January 2015 STIPULATES that the improvement of patients' recovery ...
Linda91 30 / 40 3  
#Colour in workplace is less important. It does not completely (complete) influencing performance of worker.

#For example, In London (Taking London as an instance), a survey carried out by Daniel Orcle in 2014 found that people working in blue room and those in white room result in the same good productivity sincehe believes that it depends on their own intelligence.

Home / Writing Feedback / Psychologists have known for many years that colour can affect how people feel