Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Efficiency of study overseas. Level of education among Bulgarians.

mita23 34 / 37 3  
A breakdown of information about the stage of education of Bulgarian inhabitants who intended to leave Bulgarian and stay in abroad, happening in three different periods, in 2002, 2006 and 2008, is illustrated in given table chart. Overall, it can obviously be seen that the number of people who had higher education and secondary education experienced downward trend while those owning primary and lower education showed upward tendency.

To begin, in the first period (2002), people taking secondary education overtook the highest number, standing at 65% followed by those who owned primary and lower education and higher education which staying at the percentage of lower than a fifth. Afterwards, the following year witnessed an steep incline in the total people who joined higher level and primary education to 20% and 19%, respectively while the secondary education stage of people decreased moderately to more than two-third.

Surprisingly, in the last period, only the total of people attending primary and lower education rose significantly by 13 points while the others declined by 11% for those who connected to higher education and 2% for those who had level in secondary education.

Home / Writing Feedback / Efficiency of study overseas. Level of education among Bulgarians.