EILTS task 2 - causes and solutions for overweight

mcuong01 12 / 24 3  
Prompt:
In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.
What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?
Assignment:
The growing number of overweight people is becoming a major problem in many countries however many solutions are introduced. In my opinion, this results from the fact that people these days do not get enough exercise and to deal with, I support the approach of educating residents with the aim of altering their life style.

More specifically, it is no doubt that we are increasingly abusing automatic device, which causes to spend a lot less physical strength than former generations. An excellent example of this is potatoes on the sofa, who sit in front of a television all the day as a result that the vast majority of housework is automatically conducted by modern electronic equipments such as washing machines. Being completely different from such potatoes, by the time I went to my secondary school, children have been taught to attend numerous physical activities on their own ranging from the simplest stuff like cleaning a floor to the more complicated ones including clearing grass and planting trees in the garden. It is largely due to that people in the past could keep themselves healthier and fitter.

To solve this problem, a more active life style should be promoted via many campaigns of authorities, in which raising public awareness of getting as plenty of exercise as possible. For instance, pupils should be encouraged or even forced to attend health education courses where they have opportunities to get advice on how beneficial physical exercises are. Not only do young people have to learn about keeping their health, but also elders should be aware of they are never to old to get exercise.

In brief, people are getting fatter and weaker due to lack of doing enough physical activities and one of the most feasible solutions is to educate them how they can have a better life.
devabe2005 46 / 97  
Hi,

overall good essay.

Include more vocabulary.
better usage of words is required.
potatoes on the sofa ----> sedentary lifestyle

You can add additional issues like stress and anxiety, over-eating, working for long hours in office
solutions like proper food diet, yoga and meditation.
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
hai..

the growing number of ....many countries. ====>this much o.k..balance sentance is not in a good flow..
your introduction is not so catchy...):
you can make it little bit better...):
You have good points...

(Some problem with my mobile...
Catch you later...
Tessy

Read more essays

House work...>house hold chores.

Home / Writing Feedback / EILTS task 2 - causes and solutions for overweight