Employees's appearance - Writing [1]

Raymond_Tran 1 / -  
Hello everyone, it is the first time that I know this helpful website. My name is Dang and i am from Ho Chi Minh city where is in Vietnam, by the way you can call me Raymond. I am studying English myself for the personal purposes, so that I would like to be given as many feedbacks as possible about my following essays from all of you. Thank you for your patience and contribution. I look forward to you response.

employees to dress professionally

===========
Topic: Many companies have always required employees to dress professionally (for instance, in a business suit). Some of these companies now allow their employees to come to work once a week in more casual clothing. Is this a good idea? Why or why not? Give reasons and examples to support your opinion.

===========
There is no doubt that the employees's appearance is very essential to their company. While a lot of companies have always asked their staffs to dress professionally in work, others suggested that theirs can change clothing to be more casual once a week. I will discuss both ideas of the argument and explain my support for the former view.

One of the most significant benefits of the casual clothing is pleasant feeling. To imagine how incredible that is we have to shape in business suit for several days, and it exists a chance for us to look new in some different performances. For instance, if a officer worker would wear a comfortable T-shirt on Monday to begin work, he might get more energetic and more active in his duties. In contrast, wearing a formal suit on every single day in week suit could make stress and bring the effect down. Evidently, i think that coming to work once a week in more casual clothing could be an interesting idea.

However, i prefer to dressing professionally all days in work office. This is because it would help us not only look more confident and attractive, but also keep our performance more scholarly and persuasive. To illustrate, an lawyer in formal suit would get more believable impresses from judge as his clients at the beginning meetings. Furthermore, to have the professional attitude perfectly, we should always maintain wearing administratively in the office environment all the time. For example, if someones would attend to get collaboration with our company and they would see that our staffs not in professional or formal clothing, then they might have a slight hesitation to make the investment.

In conclusion, although dressing casual clothing could bring the relaxed feeling to employees, this convenience would lead to make the company less more specialized. In my opinion, demanding employees to wear professionally outweighs the opposite idea and i would defenitely advocate to maintain official appearing in the office environment.
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@Raymond_Tran
Welcome to the forum! It's great to see you here, Dang. I will be providing you with feedback on this essay. Hopefully, this will help you.

Firstly, the first paragraph immediately gives a glimpse of the tone that you are setting for the writing. This is excellent as it lets readers know how to navigate through your writing. You also were straightforward with what you were going to tackle in the text. Keep this up.

What I do suggest, however, is trying to create more of an extensive analysis. While your writing was already fundamentally alright, certain parts of it could have been improved if you focused more on the overall context that you're working with. For example, in the second paragraph, try to be more elaborate with what you mean in the last two sentences. Being more critical will truly help you in the long-run.

Home / Writing Feedback / Employees's appearance - Writing [1]