The Influence of smart appearance of employees compared with their quality

hirani03 36 / 50 5  
Some organisations believe that their employees should dress smartly. Others value quantity of work above appearance.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some companies require their employees to use a smart view to give reflection that the corporation has the excite staff. On the other hand, others presume that the quality of workers is more essential. However, I personally believe that the appearance must be suitable with the job and capacity is the number one of value.

Every corporation has its own roles. Some of them need the special style as the statement. This is happened in the staff or employees of organization. It is aimed to put first impression from public that they are smart as well as their fashion. I think the look is not the only one which can reflect their ability. It is contras with art worker. They think the independence of dressing up is absolute. They can enjoy to work by using casual clothes. However, the wise person suggests to do not judge people by its cover. I totally agree with this statement. I put appearance point after quality.

There are three main points that can indicate someone quality. The first is knowledge. It is about the ability of the employees who are more oriented to the intelligence and power think of employee. The second is skill. It concerns to operational and technical capabilities. The last one is ability. It relates to personal talent. Someone can be called great one when they have several abilities such as the capability to solve problems, to finish job on time and can handle many duties in the same time.

All in all, the perception about someone does not determine from their look. However, someone quality is the main point which takes attention from people.
spachelord 1 / 5 1  
... reflection that the corporation has exciting staff.
... and capacity is the number one of value.

Some of them need a special style as the statement. This has happened in the staff ...
It isWhat is? The roles? The statement? In that case, are you saying "the statement has happened"? aimed to put first impression ...

It is contras with art worker.this is grammatically incorrect
They can enjoy working in casual clothes . ... to not judge people by their cover.
I put appearance point after quality.what??

... points that can indicate someone'squality.
... more oriented to the intelligence andpower think of employee . read this aloud and tell me what's wrong with it.
Someone can be called great once when they have several ...

you have never heard of parallelism.
Revision possibilities:

the capacity to:
solve problems
finish jobs on time
handle many duties

OR
abilities such as:
solving problems
finishing jobs on time
handling many duties

OR
ability to:
solve problems
finish jobs on time
handle many duties

However, someone's quality is the main ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The Influence of smart appearance of employees compared with their quality