Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

[IELTS] EMPLOYEES 4-WEEK HOLIDAY A YEAR

phucan9906 3 / 5  
Employers should give their staff at least a 4-week holiday a year to help employees perform better in their jobs. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Many arguments prove that businesses or consortiums should give employees a long off-day period for at least four weeks per year. Thus, staff may have more chances to gain more productivity in their performances. In my opinion, the strategy should not be carried out because it may cause several risks.
To begin with, employees and employers can benefit in many aspects from receiving a long-day holiday. First, it may be an ideal time for employees to relax and escape pressure from the work environment. Workers nowadays have to face being stuffed with tasks, bills, and paperwork; furthermore, the race to be regarded by their superiors, who have power over their salary, never be detracted. Having a period to get rid of these jobs is a chance to refresh their mind, and be more comfortable and flexible in making decisions that directly affect their job performance. In addition, seniors can take advantage of the period of employees' absence to develop and apply more new equipment to enhance the infrastructure. During a month's holiday, there is more widen of place, thus adding and even placing the old types of equipment such as computers, air conditioners, etc. with the new ones without distracting the staff from their work, can be carried out immediately.
On the other hand, such of long holiday may cause several drawbacks. The first crucial risk is the enhancement of the pessimistic attitude of a few individuals. There is a lot of empirical evidence suggesting that a lack of activeness in particular fields for such a long time can make a person lazier, more effortless, and even more sensitive when returning to work after a long time of being unorganized. They may find that facing a huge range of tasks is a constraint, which can lead to unproductivity not only on their own but also for the organization. Furthermore, the stagnation for such a long time may harm the products' quality. The goods production progresses are processed constantly and are operated by most of the staff, thus the absence makes the process slowed a long time, affecting directly the achieving of company. For instance, in the social media field, with the unrest of social information nowadays, freezing media companies in the strategy four-week holiday may affect the updating of socking occasion ability, thus making the business hazardous, and hurting employees' income.
In conclusion, giving the staff a long holiday is beneficial in many aspects. However, the disadvantages of the strategy seem to outweigh the advantages, due to the negative impact that it causes.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15168  
Limit your writing to only 300 words for the task 2 essay. You have a total of 1 hour for the task 1 and task 2 essay presentations. You will not have any timer to look at to ensure that you are still writing within the time frames allotted for each task. For task 1, the word allotment is no more than 200 words. For task 2, no more than 300. Write more than these word count as suggested per task and you will definitely not finish on time. Submitting an unfinished task 2 essay will be met with an automatic failing mark.

Follow the correct page formatting as well. Ensure that you clearly separate the paragraphs to make it easier to read and to show that you have properly the task accuracy requirements with regards to formatting the presentation. In truth, the essay you wrote will get a failing score because you did not respond to the question that was posed before you. Though you will get marks for the discussion paragraphs, it will not be enough points to pass the test since you did not respond to the prompt question in the expected format.

Home / Writing Feedback / [IELTS] EMPLOYEES 4-WEEK HOLIDAY A YEAR
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: