If you were an employer, which kind of worker would you prefer to hire: an inexperienced

manojkumar 1 / -  
Business depends upon the both quality and quantity of the employees. The worker plays a pivotal role in success of the business. Without worker company cannot stand in market. some people prefer the inexperienced worker in their company because they think money should spend to expand the business rather than to give higher salary to workers. As far as I am concerned, experienced employees are necessary for growth of company. There are ample of reasons to support my views.

First and foremost, experienced worker can handle the difficult situation in the company because of their past experience. employees who are skilled they know what strategies should follow to save their cooperation in hard conditions. For example, I remember when I was doing job in computer software cooperation. It is the company which deal with foreign clients. my company complete their works on time thus foreign client have faith on my company. On days all computer was not working due to all work was pending. client was calling to manager they need their work in 5 hours. Due to technical problem it was not possible to all employees to complete their work in 5 hours. At that time some of experienced worker followed some strategies because they had past experienced. They attached all computer to main computer so all computer can work temporarily. By this cooperation maintained their trust on their clients.

Secondly, experienced worker can satisfy the demand of their customers. Skilled worker can also help in improving and increasing the customer and company can easily achieve the success in short time. For instance, one of my friend is working in hotel as a manager. few days ago he joined as manger job in five star hotel. before that he was working in three star hotel he have experienced of five year. In hotel there was only few customer visit the hotel and the owner was very depressed because low performance his hotel. he told the owner to changed its meals price because our meals price is very costly and other hotels provide same dish with half of rate of our dishes. hotel owner reduced the rate of dishes and saw that the customer was greatly increased in everyday. This reason behind that only experienced employee can help increasing the company productivity.

To put in a nutshell. skilled workers can handle the difficult situation by giving the accurate solution and also help in improving the quality of the product. inexperienced worker also need in company where quantity matter not quality like labor

work.
Business depends upon the both the quality and quantityoutput of the employees.

Business depends upon the both quality and quantity of the employees. The worker plays a pivotal role in success of the business. Without worker company cannot stand in market.

All these three sentences mean the same and therefore it sounds repetitive :(

First and foremost, experienced worker can handle the difficult situation in the company because of their past experience.

First and foremost, the experienced worker can handle difficult situations with his expertise and past experience.
Overall, good structure and good job :)
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
For example, I remember when I was doing job in computer software cooperation.

.... you remember what? This sentence is incomplete :(
For example, My previous employer which was a computer software developer has to be very prompt in completing the projects it does for its foreign clients.

It seems you have a good idea about how to structure your essay for this task. However, you need to practice more to improve the presentation of your reasons and examples. You will gain that edge through practice :)

Home / Writing Feedback / If you were an employer, which kind of worker would you prefer to hire: an inexperienced