Employers should focus on personal qualities instead of qualifications and experience when hiring

Badieee 1 / -  

best qualities for recruitment

In nowadays industrialized world, labor force plays an inevitable role In every enterprise and corporation, therefore, it is often considered that initial traits are the key factor of recruitment when compared to another elements. I can partially agree that employers should pay more attention to employees' individual qualities, since their education and working experience are also not less important.

On the one hand, while qualifications can be achieved within a couple of years, personal values and appropriate talents for certain jobs are human nature, which makes recruiters should estimate this criterion over the others . Besides, individuals with superior personalities can greatly boost the business of their company with their enthusiasm, strong commitment and even creativity. For example, some of the world's greatest men including Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, both of whom didn't graduate from universities but made huge differences that changed the world thanks to their outstanding traits.

On the other hand, however, there are many jobs that require high level of education and certain qualifications. These requirements are crucial standards to illustrate that a person have full ability to practice in some domain. To be a doctor, for instance, a man has to study for average 5 to 7 years along with a dozen training courses of surgery practicing, afterward he can cure people. Supposed that that doctor weren't qualified, the aftermath on his patients would be so cruel that they could even die because of his inexperience and lack of knowledge.

To sum up, this essay somewhat agree with the opinion of personality's priority over education and working experience regarding recruitments for certain reasons.
It is not the response of the writer is incorrect because, it is not. The writer understood the question and offered a relevant response. The problem is in the quality of the writing. The writer has a problem presenting clear thoughts in the paragraphs. Sentence formation based on proper word selection, usage, and positioning are not his strong suits. These are the sentence writing limitations of the writer that affected the clarity and easy understanding of the presentation. By incorrectly focusing on word choice rather than using simple references in the presentation, the writer unintentionally over- complicated the writing and removed the basic clarity of the explanation. it is this writing approach that produced errors in the paragraph presentations.

Home / Writing Feedback / Employers should focus on personal qualities instead of qualifications and experience when hiring