Most employers interview candidates before hiring them

sharfina 35 / 21 5  
Most employers interview candidates before hiring them. Do you think this is the best way to do it? In your opinion, what is the best method for choosing employees?

In most enterprises the Job interview is a compulsory activity passed by applicant before gaining a certain position in a workplace. While some believe that there is complicated to select the best ones with this method, i will come up with the idea of better alternatives to find the qualified candidates, such as combining interview section with other measurements.

Actually, an interview section is used to express candidates' personality, character, and capabilities, yet sometimes it cannot describe about them truly. There is many courses offering about preparation before taking an interview chance, so it does not come naturally. A 2015 recent study by Stanford University revealed that 70% of applicants with the low capabilities are success in their interview since they are well-prepared as well as having known about all strategies, while 60% of well-knowledge ones fail in this section due to having no preparation. Therefore, it is not always true to judge them fully by this stage.

In my point of view, the best way to select the qualified applicants is not only by interview, but also employers can combine this section with other aspects, such as written examinations and certain language proficiency to acquire qualified ones. The Times News reported in February 2015 that involving those in group discussion and interview can describe all personality, intelligence, and leadership skills of those accurately.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that while interview is difficult method to find the best candidates, it turns to be effective way if interviewer fuse them into one to meet their needs. It is imperative that interview stage should not to be abandoned since it can be used to asses those instantly.
Sharfina, watch out for those tricky capitalization problems. Only proper nouns should be capitalized so the word Job doesn't need to be capitalized. Never say "I will come up with..." as part of your opening statement. You are not being asked to do that by the prompt. Instead, you should speak with certainty and a strong opinion in this part of the essay.

Overall, you have managed to provide a pretty impressive essay. Your discussion mentions facts and figures with verifiable sources. This will prove to the examiner that you have an analytical mind which has the ability to decipher the information you come across. While there are some grammatical errors in the essay, I would not worry about it so much. The essay delivers on all grading rubic points so you are assured that this essay would have passed an actual test.

Home / Writing Feedback / Most employers interview candidates before hiring them