The employment in the modern world, computer era.

Bill Freo 1 / 1  
As the world becomes technologically advanced, computers are replacing more and more jobs.

Describe some job positions that may be lost because of computers, and discuss at least one problem that may result.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. Write at least 250 words."

The employment in the modern world

Nowadays, the technology is more and more advance, people believed that it would make their jobs easier. Along with the development of this advanced technology, human were getting huge benefits. However, there were some disadvantages also.

There are lots of jobs which are expected to replace by computer. Firstly, The traditional education methods will be change because mostly children prefer to learn from computer with more interesting ways than the teacher now. As a result, Teachers are likely to replaced by the computer.

In addition, the traditional postman will also disappear because of the development of E-Mail. In the modern world, it is hard to find the traditional postman who delivers letters, money, packages, and other things because of the benefits of the mail services.

What is more, the cashier at supermarket are likely to lose their position. With the advanced technology, people can pay their bill by credit card, thus that job may be replaced by computer. Moreover, jobs of services, accountant, salesman,...ect, will be overtaken by computer.

Therefore, there are lots of problems that people can be encountered. The introduction of computer is responsible for the increasing of unemployment rate. Adding to it, the homeless may become criminals in order to survive in inflastion era, so that the crime rate will increase cause by the high unemployment rate.

In overall, the losing job positions is not a good sign for the development of a country, the government should create more jobs for people which are replaced by the computer.

Could someone give me some device?? Thank you so much for reading.
Rich Monte 2 / 94 2  
First, you need to go back to learning how to use a passive voice. For example, this one is incorrect:

"which are expected to replace by computer " - correct: "which are expected to be replaced by computer"

or this one:

"that people can be encountered " - correct: "that people can encounter"

Second, don't start common words with a capital letter (eg. The, or Teachers in the sentences above should be all lower-caps).

the government should create more jobs for people

You need to elaborate more on that because it directly defies your thesis statement. Governments and corporations (that mostly sponsor and write laws for the government) - using tax money of the people - created the technology to replace the costly, human workforce. Now you are naively asking that the same governments will "create jobs." You need to find and focus on more reasonable solutions to your problem, knowing that there will be no help from government or corporations now and in the future.
OP Bill Freo 1 / 1  
Thank you so much your advice!

Home / Writing Feedback / The employment in the modern world, computer era.