The enormous numbers of cars is the cause of a huge number of traffic congestion

kiaranoble 1 / -  
Writing task 2 Environment

IN ORDER TO SOLVE TRAFFIC PROBLEMS, GOVERNMENTS SHOULD TAX PRIVATE CAR OWNERS HEAVILY AND USE THE MONEY TO IMPROVE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF SUCH A SOLUTION?

Having a car become a tremendous part in morden life. However, it offers a huge number of traffic congestion. One feasible solution is to impose heavy taxes on car drivers. And this finances is precious to ameliorate public transportation. People claim that is has both strength and weakness inside.

On the bright side, one of the first positive aspects of such a measure that heavy taxes would discourage car drivers from using their cars because of its costs. As a result, people would begin to make use of public transports instead. Thus reducing the aggravate and exacerbate of human in the environment . Another plus point is the cars taxes would dimishing the problems of traffic. As more and more people walk, cycle or take public transport rather than drive, there are no more heavy traffic jams at rush hours. A huge number of car accidnets would falling out.

Despite these aforementioned advantage, several drawbacks do exist. It is unniveral acknowledge that it will put pressure on cars owners. At the decent , taxes are already high for a range of pelple. It outstrips drivers in-come who may have no choice but to drive car everyday. In addition , cars taxes would lead to reduce mobility for people and a decline in car industry, Also, it can be a source of strain of the development in many countries.

Taking everything to consider, drivers taxes, with all it merits and demerits, can be a double-edge impact on human lives. Therefore, the best solution to reduce traffic problems is human's aware of negative and positive of people impingement on environment.
titus_saju 1 / 1 1  
@kiaranoble
"Having a car...." - The introduction is a bit wrong , you can rewrite it like this

It is quite evident that the rise in number of vehicles on road have led to massive traffic congestions and problems. To resolve this issue, many sociologists believe that the governmental institutions have to impose heavy tax on privately owned vehicles. This essay discusses the pros and cons of increasing tax on private cars.
Your prompt rephrasement became incorrect because of the first sentence. It was unnecessary to indicate that since it was not part of the original prompt discussion. You should only mention information that relates to the original prompt. Do not add any information just to spice up your presentation.

I urge you to not use memorized and commonly used English phrases such as "On the bright side". You could simply say, "There are 2 reasons why people paying car taxes could have benefits. Higher taxes means... In addition to that..."

Your advantage reasoning paragraph shows cohesion and coherence in a manner that, though not depicted in perfect English, still shows a connection between the first 2 topics you presented in the paragraph. However, you were not able to build up the third reason. So that would have scored down your essay as more parts would have better developed than other parts of the reasoning paragraph. Try to discuss no more than 2 connected reasons per paragraph to avoid that problem.

Your disadvantage paragraph is not as well developed as your second reasoning paragraph. You did not fully discuss each reason that you presented. Then, there was the 3rd reason which, again, you failed to properly discuss in the paragraph. The lack of development in this paragraph is what will cause the reduction of your TA and final score.

Now, there are several problem points in your presentation. These mostly have to do with vocabulary and word usage. These are additional reasons that will cause greater points deductions in your paper.

Spelling:
morden - modern
dimishing - diminishing
accidnets - accidents
univveral - universal
pelple - people

Grammar:
Word Choice:
everyday - every day it
merits - its merits

Singular - Plural
This finances - these finances

Verb form after helping verb:
taxes would diminishing - ... would be diminishing
would falling out - would be falling out

There are even more errors in the essay but I will be rewriting your whole essay if I correct all of the existing errors. You should make sure to practice your sentence development exercises and make yourself more familiar with the English writing rules. There are online free exercises that can help you accomplish that.

Home / Writing Feedback / The enormous numbers of cars is the cause of a huge number of traffic congestion