Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 3

Enrolling in UEL university with IELTS certificates

huyendiusw 1 / 1  
WRITING TASK 1
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The bar chart below presents the number of students enrolling in UEL university (Ho Chi Minh city) using their IELTS certificates from 2020 to 2024.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words.

The bar chart in this link: 1drv.ms/i/c/9481f59d92647d24/EWaH7EGy08tBh2mNQI5WbMYBLH6eQbKQ65FzZGZ8X4SylQ?e=jqVHra

The bar chart illustrates the changes in the number of university enrolments with band 7+ IELTS certificates. Data was recorded in UEL university between 2020 and 2024.

Overall, it is notable that all the figures showed similar upward trends over the surveyed period. Additionally, band 7 was the most popular score among those enrolling at this university.

In 2020, the number of students enrolling in UEL university with IELTS certificates was relatively low. Band 7 accounted for the highest figure with 14 students, almost double the number of students achieving band 7.5. Students had band 8 IELTS was relatively fewer, numbering just 2.

From that point on, there was a dramatic growth in the figure for Band 7 students, increasing to 489 students in the final year of the period. Similarly, Band 7.5 enrolments saw a rapid rise, reaching 295 students in 2024. The period also witnessed a significant increase in the figure for Band 8, with 74 students at the end of the period. Meanwhile, a minority of students enrolling in UEL university achieved a band 8.5, remaining unchanged at 5 from 2023 to 2024.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15168  
The bar chart in this link

We do not allow access to exterior links due to safety and security considerations. Please upload the image file next time or your work will not receive a review. Thank you.

with band 7+

Do not refer to information that is not part of the original image. As per the given prompt, there is no band reference included in the image. Therefore, your summary overview is now incorrect. It will negatively affect your TA score in terms of topic restatement accuracy.

dramatic growth

Do not use exaggerated words. This is an analytical report. Embellishments do not help with your score. Just state the facts directly.

Overall, the work contains very little errors that might affect your ability to get at least a base passing score.
OP huyendiusw 1 / 1  
Sorry for that as I uploaded a seemingly unsafe link here! Sorry for that carelessness!

• topic

Home / Writing Feedback / Enrolling in UEL university with IELTS certificates
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: