Environmental Impacts of Logging; most industries use crates and paper bags as their shipping

elasyari93 2 / 5  
It is generally known that the logging companies has various negative impacts to the environment because most industries use crates and paper bags as their shipping. It can be globally seen from the rainforests of Central Africa, Southeast Asia, and South America to the northern forests of Canada and Scandivania in which there are amount of damage occurred in those areas such as habitat loss, pollution, and climate change. Furthermore, the logging effects spread widely into the felling of a swath of trees. Consequently, both terrestrial and aquatic lives are becoming endangered because nutrients, water, and shelter for plants, animals and microorganisms in every ecosystem are lost.

Trees has an essential role to protect the soil beneath; therefore, tree loss can change its integrity. For instance, the rainforest floor, place to myriad plant life, has significant benefits to support a dense canopy of branches and leaves preventing surface runoff. Tree roots are also utilized to stabilize the soil and prevent erosion. In logging, road building is a crucial factor which can damage the soil as it can create furrows the water and disrupt the underground water flow. In aquatic habitats, both vegetation and steam banks can block the entry of soil and other residue in order to keep a steady water flow owing to logging. However, removing trees can cause oxygen reduction in the water, killing fish, and other lives.

On the other hand, trees contribute to protect against air pollution through their leaves filtering pollutants from the air. They create moisture from the soil to the atmosphere causing deforestation in which it can lead to flooding, drought, and forest fires. In deforestation, approximately one-fifth of carbon dioxide emissions around the world causes climate change. Some logging industries burn a number of forests in order to access one area producing more carbon dioxide. In general, as an important natural resource, forests have an amount of biodiversity and irreplaceable wildlife habitats which should be protected for future generations.
MonkeyD_Saolo 2 / 4  
night @elasyari93. Nowadays, i intend to give a couple correction. is it nevermind right ?

... the logging companies has ( you have to put down "HAVE " due to the fact that the "logging companies" are categorized plural) various ...

Trees has (it should be HAVE because the noun (trees) is plural) an essential role ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Environmental Impacts of Logging; most industries use crates and paper bags as their shipping