Environmental protection is the responsibility of politicians, individuals can do too little

khanhha116 1 / -  
Environmental protection is the responsibility of politicians, not individuals as individuals can do too little.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion.

Throughout the history, environment has been one of the most precious treasure of the Earth. As the world has become more civilized and modern, environmental matters are regarded as one of the most integral topics that need to be resolved quickly. Some people claim that the Government has to be responsible for conserving the ecosystem, while citizens do not have duty to preserve it because their abilities to protect it are too little. In my opinion, I agree this statement. Therefore, In this essay I will discuss about the significance of contribution both of them, and controversy about the responsibility of individuals.

It is undoubted that the politicians must have duty to preserve the environment. Firstly , when the extreme weather events occur such as prolong drought violent storms, or pollution as water that require the efforts of government. This is because to deal with these problem, it needs the use of modern technological devices, special equipment, a large number of experienced scientists to work. Only Government can have sufficient funds to invest in this. Take To Lich river for example, it took 5 years to resolved the water pollution with a significant amount money of politicians to purchase state-of-the-art technologies, invite environmental professionals to improve the water quality of river.

Secondly, politicians need to enhance the natural heritages in the country, therefore the economy of a country will be increased significantly. Ha Long Bay in Viet Nam is the typical example for this, a considerable number of tourists including both of the domestic and international visitors have been attracted to this eco-friendly environment with tons of limestone islands as well as glamourous caves inside. As the result, Viet Nam has gained a significant amount of money from travelers, and has become one of the most enticing destinations in the world.

However, without the corporation of every citizen, laws cannot be effective to combat environmental issues. For instance, if people continue disposing their waste into To Lich river, it will remain to be highly contaminated; moreover, it is able to generate a terrible smell. Secondly, the change of everyday action of one ordinary person may cause minimal effects but if millions of individuals can spring into action at the same time. In fact, if everyone aware of the importance of conserving the water ecosystem, it only takes for them to reducing the littering actions frequently, the quality of water will be improved considerably.

To sum up, Government must be responsible for environmental preservation due to the destruction of extreme weather conditions, pollution problem as water, and their affordability to fund such as advanced equipment, a considerable number of scientist to resolve those. Moreover, the natural heritage of a country is really crucial for boosting the economy's growth. In addition, not only politicians but also each of citizens have to conserve the environment from the ordinary actions everyday. The environment will be improved in the future if both of them include Government and citizens work gather together.
You only have 40 minutes to write this essay. There is absolutely no way you can complete all of the requirements of the presentation and write an essay this long. You approached it as an opinion paper for a class rather than a simple paper that proves your ability to write in English. This should only be a 4 paragraph essay, composed of the 3-5 restatement, 2 reasoning paragraphs, and a summary conclusion. You really need to learn to write less, but make more sense with the short writing. That way you also avoid grammar and presentation errors. You failed to proof read this paper for errors. You are using examples from your home country, without first introducing your reader to the example you will be using, thus leaving the reader confused and wondering what the point of that presentation is. You need to focus less on the number of reasons and more on the clarity of your explanation because it is the clarity that is scored, not the length or number of reasons in a paper.

Home / Writing Feedback / Environmental protection is the responsibility of politicians, individuals can do too little