In 1990s Europe became the widest area affected by land degradation. Why? Over-grazing.

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
The pie chart shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s

The pie chart gives information about the percentage of many factors causes the degradation of worldwide agricultural land and the table shows three regions that affected by many causes of land degradation during the 1990s. Overall, over-grazing is the biggest percentage of land degradation. Europe become the widest area which is affected by degradation

Over-grazing is the highest percentage that causes land become less productive which is 35 percent of hemisphere. Illegal logging is a slight difference percentage with over-cultivation about 30 percent and 28 percent. Almost 7 percent is causes by other factor for the degradation of land.

On the other hand, there was three region which the factors of degradation land happened there. Total land degraded is 23 percent in Europe and over deforestation is the biggest factor there. Oceana is lower than Europe in total land which become less productive but the over-grazing become the most problematic there because of the percentage is 11,3 percent. The smallest percentage is North America. 5 percent of total land degraded but all of factor that cause the land become less productive happened in North America.

• Causes Worldwide Land Degradation
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
INTRODUCTION

*a few errors in sentence structure
*repetitive [ineffective sentencing]

*appropriately selected information as overview even though with unclear/errors in the way it is presented

... of many factors causes the degradation of (...) three regions that ARE affected by many causes of land degradation THOSE FACTORS during the 1990s. Overall, over-grazing is WAS the biggest percentage of CAUSING land degradation WHILE Europe becAME the widest area which is MOST affected by degradation

BODY PARAGRAPH

*tenses errors
* sentence errors [subject+verb agreement, singular/plural issue]
*repetitive

*present data in some organisation

Over-grazing is WAS the highest percentage that causes land become BECAME less productive which is AT 35 percent of hemisphere. Illegal logging is HAD a slight difference (...) 30 percent and 28 percent RESPECTIVELY. Almost 7 percent is causes by other factor for the degradation of land. OF LAND DEGRADATION WAS CAUSED BY OTHER FACTORS

... there was WERE three regionS IN which the factors ...
Total land degraded is WAS 23 percent in Europe and over deforestation is WAS the biggest factor there. Oceanais WAS lower than Europe in total land which become less productive but the over-grazing become the (...) because of the percentage is 11,3 percent.

5 percent oftotal land degraded but all (...) the land become less productive ...

Home / Writing Feedback / In 1990s Europe became the widest area affected by land degradation. Why? Over-grazing.