Why agricultural land become less productive? The highest total land degradation is in Europe

ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
Causes of Land Degradation in Worldwide and Some Regions

The pie chart gives information about causes of productivity agricultural land of worldwide. The table gives information about the number of land degradation three regions in the world with three reasons. Overall, it can be seen that there are main reasons which causes of agricultural land becomes less productive and the highest total land degradation for 3 regions are Europe.

There is 35 percent of over-grazing which causes of less productivity of agricultural land. The second reasons which cause of worldwide land degradation is deforestation with the percentage is 30 percent. This factor places the second biggest factors after over-grazing. 28 percent is the percentage of over-cultivation, this becomes the third reason of agricultural band becomes less productive after over-grazing and deforestation.

On the other hand, there was biggest percentage of total degradation in Europe during 1990s, which was 23 percent consist of 9.8 percent deforestation, 7.7 percent over-cultivation and 5.5 percent over-grazing. Afterwards, Oceania is the second region which have 13 percent the number of degradation, the highest factor is over-grazing 11.3 percent. The last region is North America Which was percentage of land degradation become the smaller than other region it was 5 percent. (196w)

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hai reski
I have some suggestions for you
I hope it helps

... agricultural land of worldwide, while The table gives information about (avoid repetition in one paragraph) illustrates the number of land degradation ...

Overall, it can be seen that there ... <<< [b]( the complex sentence is followed by V1)[/b] causes of agricultural land becomes less productive (...) degradation for 3three regions are Europe.

... over-grazing which is causes of less ...

The second reasonswhere is the first reason ? which cause of worldwide...

On the other hand, there was the biggest percentage of total .

there is so many which in your essay try to avoid using same words or we called it paraphrase

thanks
good job
keep writing

Home / Writing Feedback / Why agricultural land become less productive? The highest total land degradation is in Europe