Exercising - A Natural Way to Help Your Health

ddoris 1 / -  
Topic:

The best way to improve health is to exercise daily. Do you agree?

The most effective method to maintain and improve health is considered to be taking daily exercise. From my point of view, I completely agree that exercise is the key to both physical and mental health.

To begin with, it is widely acknowledged that taking exercise on a regular basis combats health conditions and diseases physically. That is to say, building an exercise regime for ourselves helps prevent or manage a dose of health problems and concerns including stroke, high blood pressure, diabetes, cancers and so on. Exercise, in fact, contributes substantially to controlling excess weight gain, which lowers the risk of such serious disease threats. Additionally, staying active to keep muscles strong and cardiovascular working efficiently is assured to enhance the immune system so as to fight against bacteria and viruses.

Another persuasive argument in favor of taking daily exercise as a good strategy to stay healthy is its power to nourish our mental health. It is obvious that the more healthy exercise we take, the more ideal body weight we may maintain; as a result, we are given a sense of confidence and self-esteem. More importantly, physical activities stimulate various brain chemicals that may leave us feeling happier, more relaxed and less anxious. Thus, frequent exercise routine may prove highly beneficial to health, in particular, mental health.

However, it has been contended that daily exercise is not of paramount importance as a strict diet. Admittedly, a strict diet is likely to play an essential role in controlling the number of calories we take in. Nevertheless, strict diet seems to merely impact on maintaining weight loss, and it is sometimes not so healthy enough that may cause counter-productive effects on both physical and mental health. Hence, the fact is that strict diet failed to be the best way which has the greatest influence on our health.

In conclusion, I once again assert that leading a physically active lifestyle is an ultimate weapon to better health mentally and physically.
maithanhthuy 2 / 4  
... contributes substantially to controlling (?) excess weight gain, ...

For me, your essay is great.
Dong, since this is not an extent essay, your agreement should not be presented as a measured response. It should only be a simple response. Additionally, the prompt paraphrase and concluding summary needs a minimum of 3 sentences. Writing only 2 sentences represents an automatic underdeveloped paragraph that will affect the C&C section of your essay. The C&C sections requires a minimum of 3, maximum of 5 sentences per paragraph.

Since this is a single opinion essay. The mention and discussion of a person's diet created a prompt deviation. This will affect your TA accuracy score because you introduced a topical discussion that was not required, thus changing the discussion slant of the essay. This is a 2 reasoning paragraph, not 3 reasoning essay response.

Even though you wrote more than 300 words, the essay that you wrote will not get a passing score due to the mistakes that you have made. Additionally, you will not be able to write that many words during the actual test. Always practice writing using a timer to ensure that you write only the right number of words (250-300) that will allow you to review, edit, and revise the essay before submission.

Home / Writing Feedback / Exercising - A Natural Way to Help Your Health