The existence of Nano technology will be more widespread in the next decades.

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
Nanotechnology is coming up with tiny size molecule so that can create anything. It also brings big implication in many ways such a making robot with nano as the main material in the development. Even, it predicts will take over the world. Some scientists have to make sure regarding using this particle like doing test and labeling in order to the quality and security still preserve. This breakthrough technology contributes in transportation which consists of metal as unbreakable material so that it can improve the performance of conveyance. Afterward, people's life more economical than present because of the existence of nano technology the reason is can generate power instead of natural resource. The another benefit is cleaning ocean from oil more effective and also can contribute on ozone layer. Eventually, this product can be available in the next decades.
Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
... tiny size molecule(comma) so thatit can create anything. so==> conjunction==> sentence +comma+so+sentence
Even, it predicts will take over the world.
in a sentence, ==> 1v
but i find double verb here.. may i think that you need conjunction

... like doing test and labelinglabelling in order to the quality ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The existence of Nano technology will be more widespread in the next decades.