The expansion of multinational companies produces positive effects for everyone. Agree or disagree?

linlin8 1 / -  

international corporations impact on people

It is considered that the incredible growth of international corporations and their cross-border developments will have effective ways for people in the world or not. From my perspective, I tend to concur that the advantages of their footprints overweigh those disadvantages in numerous aspects.

In one respect, one of the most highlighted benefits has to expand great opportunities for occupational vacancies in different countries, which will solve the problem of labor resources in countries. They can hire blue-collar workers in economically developing countries at a lower price than in developed countries. Besides, globalization is to enhance the living standards of native people, and Samsung is one typical example. Once they localize their factories in Bac Ninh province, it has become a home for thousands of employees and offers all of them rest, transport, healthcare, and education.

In another respect, it is admitted that the drawbacks of the expansion of multinational companies limited the development of local companies, especially small ones. National companies have to compete with huge companies to seek high-quality employees because most people often apply to big companies to seek challenges to improve themselves. Moreover, national companies would be controlled in many aspects of the market by more successful companies. Price and quality of productions would be competitive among the companies, and the citizens tend to choose international brands.

To sum up, the rising international firms generate some problems; nevertheless, in my point of view, its benefits surpass in a lot of aspects for individuals.
This is a single opinion essay that bases the opinion defense paragraphs on the agreement or disagreement of the writer with the statement provided. It does not leave any room for a comparative essay presentation that shows indecision or a change of opinion coming from the writer within the reasoning paragraphs. That said, the writer has managed to offer contradicting opinions in the defense portion of the discussion which will lead the examiner to score the essay accuracy on a dubious or unclear opinion presentation. To prevent that failing score, the writer must never change his opinion in the middle of the writing. He must never use a comparison discussion either. He must simply offer 2 opinions that will convince the readers that his opinion has a factual basis to be believed. By the way, the writer also altered the discussion instruction from agree or disagree to advantages versus disadvantages, there will be slight score deduction for that redirected prompt discussion since he still managed to respond correctly to the question. The problem was in the way the answer was formatted. He should not have used the A/D format for the response.

Home / Writing Feedback / The expansion of multinational companies produces positive effects for everyone. Agree or disagree?