Why you should experience a home stay in Thailand?

ALMAJID14 5 / 5  
I am going to talk about the place which is interesting foreigners to stay there, why many people should experience a home stay in Thailand because everything that is in Thailand can spoil visitors who come to that country. however, you can spent more than a week in home stays, or local family-run lodging, ranging from day trips to three-night stays. This style of travel is part of the country's ongoing push toward community-based tourism, where locals run the activities and profit from them.

We do not worry to look for the way how we can get about it because some agent of travel have provided, which is good services of traveling in Thailand. those not only provide about travel but also we can get everything what we need during we stay in Thailand, such as , accommodation, meals, activities, and English-speaking guides. Finally, we will feel enjoy during stay in Thailand with providing which they offer for tourists.
Hi Almajid, below are my thoughts on your essay.

- which is interestingwhere foreigners tocan stay there ,
- everything that is in Thailand can spoil visitors who come to that countrywill entice visitors to stay and never leave the country, however, - you can spentonly spend more than a week

- We do notdon't have to worry to look for the way how we can get about ...and look for a place to stay in traveling to Thailand ,

- which is a good services of traveling in Thailand.
- those not only provide about travel but alsoThis setting only means that we can get everything
- whatthat we need during weour stay in Thailand,
- Finally, we will feel enjoy duringour stay in Thailand with providing which they offer for touristswith all this ease that is provided by the government programs such as home stay .

There you have it Almajid, overall, you have the right idea and approach of the essay, however, you have a direct translation of your native tongue to English and somehow this is not grammatically correct, however, with practice, you should be able to do better in your future writing projects.
Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
Hi Almajid, we're on the same boat, I mean I'm still learning to compose better writing as well. So it must be great to share. The followings are my humble comments:

- it is fine to use "I'm going to talk about" as the opening of a Speaking Class, but it is better to put more interesting sentences in writing.

- the place which is interesting/cozy/comfortable (for) foreigners to stay there,

- however, you can spent (it should be V1 after modals. For instance: you can stay, you should run)

- We do not worry to look for the way (to find out the way/to find out the nearest..../to find out the address)

- how we can get about it because some agent of travel (some travel agents)

Thank you. Feel free to share comments on my Thread. Keep writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / Why you should experience a home stay in Thailand?