Experiences of official travel

asepmylocal 2 / 3  

MY travel to Pekalongan city

I with my coworks went official travel to Pekalongan city on july 10th, 2018. They were mr. Triwidodo, sahid, and gilang. We did office jobs during 4 days 3 nights started from 10th-13th of july, 2018. We went there by train from gambir station to pekalongan station and it take about 4 hours. Mr. Triwidodo bought hokben food as stock for lunch on the train. Alhamdulillah, the travel was running smoothly and we stayed at santika hotel which located was right in front of pekalongan station.
jiayun223 /  
I with my coworks and I went official ...
They were mr. Mr. Triwidodo, Sahid, and Gilang.
Asep, your sentence structure, noun usage, and word capitalization issues are more of an issue in this statement than anything else. Here is a sample of a better developed presentation:

My co-workers and I officially traveled to Pekolongan City on July 10, 2018. Along with me were Mr. Triwidodo, Sahid, and Gilang. We performed office tasks covering the dates of July 10-13, 2018 equivalent to 3 nights and 4 days of work. We took the train Gambir Station train and travelled for 4 hours before reaching our Pekalongan Station destination. Mr. Triwidodo had bought Hokben Food for our lunch during the train trip. The trip was smooth and without problems, Alhamdulilah. Our group stayed at the Santika Hotel which was located right in front of the train station.

Please take note of the presentation changes I made to create a smoother flow in the sentences and, most importantly, which words I capitalized as these are all proper nouns and therefore, should be capitalized.
OP asepmylocal 2 / 3  
This article is the first time for me. I am sorry my grammar is not good and I has learned english, thank you very much for your corrections.

@jiayun223
Thanks for your corrections, Thanks a lot

Home / Writing Feedback / Experiences of official travel