Home / Writing Feedback % width   Posts: 3

Explain some of the ways in which humans are damaging the environment

halinhislearning 3 / 4  
Nowadays, humans are the culprits of numerous environmental issues. However, we can still take steps to mitigate the damage we have caused to the Earth. This essay will discuss some noteworthy ecological problems and solutions governments and individuals can use to tackle these problems.
One of the biggest environmental problems humans have caused is air pollution. Gas emissions from individual vehicles and factories lead to global warming and greenhouse effects. This can have a devastating influence on the environment. Another issue is that living and manufacturing waste disposal is not being carried out properly due to the increasing population. Consequently, they pollute the water resources and soils.
However, humans can take measures to address these problems. Governments need to introduce laws with a view to limiting gas emissions from factories and vehicles. Moreover, they should encourage companies and people to use renewable energy daily. Advertisements about public transport, zero-waste products, and electric cars are excellent for promoting people's usage of environmentally friendly things. Additionally, individuals can pursue green living, in which they use fewer plastic products, avoid overconsumption, and support environmentally friendly companies. The habit of reusing, recycling, and reducing is a great one to start. There is no need for being perfect from the start, trying your best is the most crucial.
In conclusion, humans are indeed responsible for a variety of environmental issues. Therefore, governments and individuals must take part in taking care of the environment.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15252  
The essay does not meet the minimum word requirement of 250 words. This will force the examiner to apply penalty deductions to your work in the preliminary TA score, which could actually prevent you from getting closer to or receiving a passing score in this section of the test. Always meet the minimum word requirement to eliminate that deduction possibility. The more word numbers you lack, the bigger your chances of automatic failure.

This essay will discuss

You are being asked to present opinions and responses in this section of the writing task. Therefore, you have to show ownership when writing your responses by using 1st person pronoun references. This is imperative because your GRA and C+C scores will be increased by your correct usage of sentence personal references, which lead to a more properly structured sentence response.
Helen335 4 / 7  
In the sentence 'However, humans can take measures to address these problems,' consider specifying what types of measures could be taken. For example, you might mention community clean-up initiatives or educational programs to raise awareness about environmental issues. Adding specific examples can strengthen your argument and provide more clarity.

Home / Writing Feedback / Explain some of the ways in which humans are damaging the environment
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: