Facts about celebrities are always interesting to follow, and the lives of ordinary people?

ashelarisa48 36 / 52 4  
The media pay too much attention to the lives and relationships of celebrities such as actors, singers or footballers. They should spend more time reporting the lives of ordinary people instead.

To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Facts about celebrities are always interesting to be followed. Because of easiness to access information from mass media, people are easy to know more about the celebrities' lifestyle. However, some people argue that the media is too much showing the news about the celebrities, whereas they should balance reporting about the ordinary people. I think it is not true, because in fact, the media also perform many interesting things about the people who are not celebrities.

Based on my experience, TV broadcasts have presented many kinds of shows. It is not always about an actor, a singer and a footballer which are a well-known person. Some stations also report about the ordinary people who have a dedication in society. It makes the media interested to report their life story. For example, 'Kick Andy', one of the most famous talk shows in Indonesia, usually invites some ordinary people from different background, but they did something amazing, such as a child has an extraordinary math skill to memorize so many numbers, or a doctor paid with no money but trash. Certainly, it is inspiring and they become famous afterwards.

Television also have managed time to present various shows. For example, people can see the children's station in the morning, the celebrities' show in the afternoon, national and international news in the evening, and so on. Those are the evidences that the media is not always presenting about celebrities. Likewise, a magazine or a newspaper usually has a particular column to highlight some new figures that unfamiliar but appeared in the media because of their achievement.

In conclusion, I personally believe that the media have provided many kinds of information equally, not only about celebrities but also about ordinary people who inspiring. Now, it depends on the audiences about what kinds of information they choose to be paid attention.
ZiadRasyid24 10 / 15 3  
Hi ashelarisa, let me you a hand, this is my suggestions for you. I hope it will develop your writing skill

1. Some tv stations also report about the ordinary people who (have an inspiring story) or have a dedication in society.
.... most famous talk shows programme in Indonesia, usually invites some of ordinary people from differentvarious background but they did somethingwith the amazing skills or achievements , such as a child ...

CertainlyAs aresult , it iscaninspiringmotivate more people to have better life . and they become famous afterwards.

I hope it is helpful.. Please recheck it again ...
Keep writing :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Facts about celebrities are always interesting to follow, and the lives of ordinary people?