My family - relationships with dad, grandma, aunt.

selam19 3 / 5  
without grandma

When I was l little I grow up with my greandma. I wish she is alive and i can live with her , she is sweet and wonderful mam.I had a drem very vivid dream, one that I shall never forget. Even though, it's been almost 20 years, I still remember it feels like it was yestrday. The dream was about my grandmother.

My greandma and I were very close each other,because when my mother left me with my dad and dad can't help me with ever thing because my dad want to move differnt coutry to work and help me and my grandma it means dad said. Wherever grandma went I was right by her side just like a puppy on a dog leash.

when I was 5 or 6 my greadma died, I miss her. After a while I have moved with my aunt because no one helping me at home. When I was with my aunt I wasn't that comfortable. Actually my aunt is very nice and specially her husband is very nice and he help me alot about school and how to mange yourself. when I was 16 i move to kenya and when i was 17 i move to USA. Now I'm tring to go EWU.

Thanks every one
can some one help me with this eassy
I'm not that good writing eassy
Hello Askal, I needed to move this to a new thread. Please start a new thread for every essay.

This has a lot of grammar errors! That's okay, though, because you can correct every error. You MUST type this again 10 times after I make these corrections. That is my opinion. I know it is tedious, but if you type each sentence 10 times I think you will remember the correct grammar. Also, you have to say each sentence while you type it. That is the only way.

When I was l little I grew up with my grandma. I wish she was still alive and that I could continue to live with her. She is sweet and wonderful. I had a dream that was very vivid dream, one that I shall never forget. Even though it's been almost 20 years, I still remember clearly and it feels like it was yesterday. The dream was about my grandmother.

My grandma and I were very close each other, because when my mother left me with my dad and dad could not provide for me because he want to live in a different country to work. and help me and my grandma it means dad said. Wherever grandma went I was right by her side just like a puppy on a dog leash.----I like this sentence! Very good writing here...

When I was 5 or 6, my grandma died. I miss her. After a while I moved in with my aunt because no one was helping me at home. When I was with my aunt I wasn't that comfortable. Actually my aunt is very nice, and especially her husband is very nice, and he helped me a lot with school and learning how to manage myself. When I was 16 I moved to Kenya, and when I was 17 I moved to USA. Now I'm trying to go EWU.

Practice 10 times, even if it takes all day! :-)
OP selam19 3 / 5  
Thanks you so much Kevin..
it help me alot , you know I tryed like 3 time in piece of paper, but I don't if I'm right or wrong.
Any way thanks for help
I don't if I'm right or wrong.

That is why I corrected them for you. So... now you know that the correct way is the way I wrote it in blue in the post above. So, if you practice typing it over and over you will learn the sentence forms.

And you can change the sentences like this:
After a while I moved in with my aunt because no one was helping me at home.
After a while I finished my work because no one was interrupting me.

Learn these sentences well, and you will be able to use them in a lot of ways.
:-)
OP selam19 3 / 5  
Thanks bro :)
OP selam19 3 / 5  
Description of my best friend Nasnet
I met nasnet in Amierca when I was 13 year old. Our birthdays are very close, just 3 month a part. We met at school when I was 7 grade and we were neigbors so I see her often. Nasnet is small, skinny and quite person espcially with new peoples and she is very shy. She is quite beautiful, espcially when her smiles.she has brown eyes and a big mouth, she has short black hair, she always uses spray and I don't like spray, so when she hung out with me she don't used. we have nearly the same hobbies like she like to play vollyball and saccor, and sometimes the same opinions at school or at home everywhere.She always bring out best thing to me and I love her when she dose because I agree with her.She is like my family and I trust her as much as I trust my self and my family. She always telling me if something wrong with her or with school because she trust me as I trust her. The good thing is we keep our pravit to our self we never tell to other people or our friends.

Home / Writing Feedback / My family - relationships with dad, grandma, aunt.